Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 1963 Posts

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys talk about anything non football.My 2 questions for all you guys are what obsessions do you have and what other sports you like apart from football.I start my obsession is hot women i walk down my street i stop a woman and tell them how hot they look.Some walk away and i get dates with:pp other sports i like are.NFL,NBA,and Horse racing i love betting on sports as well.So guys what are your answers.Any member can come here.

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
I can't believe you're allowing the Ajax gang in here now, what is this world coming to :D

Good idea for a thread though.

Your obsession is disturbing you stalker :pp I have no obsessions unless you count the coffee-shrine that is my kitchen, which I don't :D I divide my free time between the cinema, the gym, some bars and doing absolutely nothing at home.

I'm a rugby fan so I I loathe NFL :pp and I dig swimming. I was gonna go to the European Swimming Championships in Eindhoven this year but it was sold out before I realized the tickets had gone on sale :lazy:

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Slagathor i am no stalker just a lover of hot women no harm in that:pp along with the Ajax gang do not forget Wally as well. do not call him a Ajax fan or we get the hairdryer treatment:scared:Do you watch the six nations then Slagathor.When you see a hot woman how do you confront her then.

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Right now my obsession is getting my new house done it 2 months time :stress: which would be quite an accomplisment considering the fact that we have to do the bathroom, toilets, floors, electricity stuff, kitchen, attick, painting and garden ourselves. But we managed to do all the "bestrating" yesterday though :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Electricity? What the hell did you buy? A monumental farm?

Sounds like you're renovating a ruin, good luck. I'd help out but I'm not good around the house unless you count basic jobs like painting :googly: So you're moving in in two months'? Would be nice to have electricity by then, yeah :D

along with the Ajax gang do not forget Wally as well. do not call him a Ajax fan or we get the hairdryer treatment:scared:
Oh right right :scared:

Do you watch the six nations then Slagathor.
Absolutely. I generally root for France but that Welsh grand slam victory was awesome last night. :thumbsup:

When you see a hot woman how do you confront her then.
I don't, not a boob-guy myself if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Well, there is electricity available but that's it really. We have to do all the wiring which can be quite annoying because we'll have to dril through walls and stuff

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have never been a DIY man myself i asked someone else to do it i would.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Electricity? What the hell did you buy? A monumental farm?

Sounds like you're renovating a ruin, good luck. I'd help out but I'm not good around the house unless you count basic jobs like painting :googly: So you're moving in in two months'? Would be nice to have electricity by then, yeah :D

Oh right right :scared:

Absolutely. I generally root for France but that Welsh grand slam victory was awesome last night. :thumbsup:

I don't, not a boob-guy myself if you know what I mean.
So how did you meet your last girlfreind then.Did you go up to her and start chatting.Or did you buy her things how did you get her then.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Come on Slagathor it must be a good story how did you get her.Also is horse racing big in Holland as well.

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Oops forgot about this thread.

I didn't, I'm gay :D

And I have never in my 20 something years of living here seen a horse race on Dutch soil. Are you making this up?

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Being gay that is ok mate.I have no idea i was just guessing if there was horse racing in holland because here in the UK it is big. where is Wally as well i invited him but no reply.

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
You've never seen a horse race on Studio Sport Slagathor? Concours Hippique on Zandvoort with Hans Brian as commentator?

·
Registered
59,097 Posts
or Duindigt here in Wassenaar

They ride in carriages / chariots :)strong: :pp) overhere though. Not like in England where you have a jockey on top of the horse and there's nothing like a betting culture overhere like in England where you got a bookie on every corner.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
or Duindigt here in Wassenaar

They ride in carriages / chariots :)strong: :pp) overhere though. Not like in England where you have a jockey on top of the horse and there's nothing like a betting culture overhere like in England where you got a bookie on every corner.
Any video links of these races in Holland, Wally.How is the house coming along Styg as well.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What have you guys done in the last few days.

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Work, mostly :frownani: Colleagues might bother me all through the weekend at this rate though I told them to expect a murder rampage if they disturb my precious few days off :D

Oh and I've been commuting on those Eurolines style busses since the trains are out due to maintenance in the entire province. They suck.

How about you? Anything interesting going on in London these days?

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
How is the house coming along Styg as well.
Well we've finished our work on the electricity stuff, now we're going to do the bath room upstairs and toilet downstairs. Mainly pipe work right now but once that's done we can do the cement floor and start laying tiles.

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
You getting floor heating? If you're gonna place tiles you should consider it. I've lived in a place with floor heating for a while and it was really nice. I never felt cold either even if I left the house, it just generally felt healthier.

1 - 20 of 1963 Posts