Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me this season and last Candreva is a cut above the rest and one of the true hidden gems in Europe. If he broke out at a slightly younger age he'd be worth plenty of euros, plenty. I'm sure he's worth 20plus now.

Forza Candreva, Juves loss.

Who's your class Italian so far?

·
FINOALLAFINE
9,248 Posts
For me this season and last Candreva is a cut above the rest and one of the true hidden gems in Europe. If he broke out at a slightly younger age he'd be worth plenty of euros, plenty. I'm sure he's worth 20plus now.

Forza Candreva, Juves loss.

Who's your class Italian so far?
I agree. I always thought Candreva was pretty decent when he was at Juve, never understood why we let him go or at very least didnt do co-ownership/buyback clause or something, and instead bought guys like Krasic and Elia!

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
It was a nice goal, but I think he needs more than that to "confirm" his class. I am pretty sure that was the highlight of his career.

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Florenzi has been decent this season.

Romagnoli seems to impress at Samp. Although it is very early to tell.
... and two days ago he made a clumsy foul in his PK area, almost mark-iulianesque. Anyway, I doubt he is anything near Nesta (the way the smart Mihajlovic suggests, probably to increase his selfconfidence), but he is very good for sure.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Yeah, he is very raw. Maybe should've picked Antei and Rugani ahead. But he is younger than both so who knows how good he will be when he is their age in couple of years.

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
:D

Kudos to him for admitting it was a fluked cross, though that should be obvious to anyone except the silly milanistas :palm:

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
... and two days ago he made a clumsy foul in his PK area, almost mark-iulianesque. Anyway, I doubt he is anything near Nesta (the way the smart Mihajlovic suggests, probably to increase his selfconfidence), but he is very good for sure.
But that was never a foul, surely? Icardi seemed to me to dive.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts