Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 780 Posts

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be the start of a chain, I will ask a football trivia question, the person to answer correctly will ask the next question, and so on.

The question:
Which team that won a championship (and still exists) currently waits the longest time since they won their last championship?

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
I was watching 'offside' today where they hosted some 80 year old cop who attends the matches in Petah Tikva on a regular basis. I then remembered in the fact that Hapoel Petah Tikva haven't won a title ever since the mid 60's or so.

So my answer is Hapoel Petah Tikva. :)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
40 Shana Bamidbar. :howler:

Alright, my question:

Which currently active player in Ligat ha'AL has scored a goal against Juventus in the CL a few years ago?

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
:)

Your turn...

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Who was the first Israeli player to play in the Bundesliga (I think this was mentioned here before)?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
MY QUESTION......

How many Morrocaim, Temanim and Iraqim are there in the Liga Le'umit???!?!?!?!? :)

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
No one threw out a question? :) so i guess that since it didn't occur, than it would be a nice of a change to make your own,

slicha!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I would have to go with Maccabi Haifa of this season, whom beat that Finnish team to go on and play Liverpool.. I heard the media talked about it as being the first time ever a team from Israel will go that far, but im not sure how far excactly they ment.

Anyways, they got disqualified by THE FRENCH because of walid badir!

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Even though that's more of a relative question Raful and no a matter of a fact, I think that you're referring to Hapoel Haifa's matches against Valencia in the 99/00 season of the Champions' League, where Haifa eliminated Besiktas in the previous round and was just a double meeting with Valencia from qualifying to the CL.

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Only Raful will say if any of us is right, either way we are talking about different things here.

1 - 20 of 780 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.