Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
I miss Rui Patricio
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, Xtratime, i'm TheAmessz.

Now you might be wondering what i mean by "not-so new user", well, i might've registered this month but i've been reading the xtratime forums for a year or two, how could i forget m.r.y.'s antics (btw where is he now and what happened to him) and of course reading back in the forums to see the last time my team were champions.

So for the veterans of xtratime, i have a few questions.
1- Do you wish that xtratime had more activity like in 2003-04 or are you happy with it now?
2- Should xtratime get the old theme back, atleast as an option (if it isn't already there)
and 3- What was the best time to be in Xtratime? (Activity, how the internet was, etc)

Looking forward to spending time here at Xtratime and of course seeing your replies!

·
¯\(°_o)/¯
5,480 Posts
I have no answers to these questions, but welcome to XT.

·
Administrator
24,775 Posts
Hello, welcome:)

Interesting that you have been reading xt for 2 years and know about the activity in 2003-2004...

also interesting that you havent engaged in any activity for 2 years, though you have been reading the forum, and the moment you register your focus is not in participating in the forum itself, but rather post an enquiry.

i'm very curious about all that...not so new user ;) :)

·
I miss Rui Patricio
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello, welcome

Interesting that you have been reading xt for 2 years and know about the activity in 2003-2004...

also interesting that you havent engaged in any activity for 2 years, though you have been reading the forum, and the moment you register your focus is not in participating in the forum itself, but rather post an enquiry.

i'm very curious about all that...not so new user
Oh hi there Inácio, I remember you because to this day i still don’t know what that profile picture is, and well, I quite like to read some stuff here, see how “ancient” football played out here on Xtratime as great players came and went, but I should’ve worded myself better since I’m planning on being active in the forum itself, I just had some curiosities I wanted answered, that’s all.

I thought of making that my opening post because I simply didn’t have any other idea and I wanted to find out how things are, I was first astonished that a forum this old was still active and it soon became a goldmine. I would’ve registered sooner if I remembered to, but this time I finally decided to make an account and, as I said, get involved.

·
¯\(°_o)/¯
5,480 Posts
Hey, Mes.

·
Registered
12,621 Posts
Ana playing mafia lol

·
Registered
12,621 Posts

·
Registered
43,221 Posts
Known as the ditz act. Rihana was the first to use this to perfection.

·
I miss Rui Patricio
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Playing the confused C huh? Caught you red handed bud!
Can i get a quick rundown on what's going on?
Is there some sort of "escaped convict" user that i happened to be confused with at a coincidentally bad time or what? Then again i only read the posts about Portuguese football and the such.

I'm just a new user that finally got an account after some time, just trying to have a good time.

·
¯\(°_o)/¯
5,480 Posts
no lynch for now, but I'mma be keepin an eye on ya

·
I miss Rui Patricio
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome. Do you know much about Shoya Nakajima from Portimonense? Scored 2 and assisted 1 against Vitoria last round.
He's definitely been making waves in Portugal and reminds me a lot of when we had Tanaka, but good for him, he's helping Portimonense which are in trouble.

·
Administrator
24,775 Posts
I heard Jackson Martinez signed with Portimonense. What a fall from grace eh.

Still potentially great signing for Portimonense.

quite lucky for him he did jeffy...he was badly injured and not playing for 2 years now....

1 - 20 of 49 Posts