Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Inter N.W.A thread (Maicon, Rivas, Balotelli, Pele & Jimenez)

The time has come. The momentum is getting bigger and bigger. Some (Tazz) will not be apart of this, but we have to face the truth. We need it.

Inter has a new generation. The NWA generation.

Who will be apart of this new generation.

We have Brasilian Maicon, from the favellas of Brasil (not really, but Ice Cube wasn't really from Compton so for street cred we're gonna try and make people think he really is from the favellas).

Tyson Rivas, nothing needs to be said. Look at those modern age grills he's got on. His own parents are scared of him, heck when he's in the room they just stare at the Persian carpets he bought them, they never look into his eyes. Rumor has it the night he was conceived that his parents had 4gs of blow.

Mario Balotelli. The captain of this new generation. Look at that Compton hat he's got on, according to rumours he's already dating a 37 year old. He's only 17. Already a MILF Hunter....nothing stands in his way. The Crips (Juventus)? The bloods (Milan)? HA!

Pele....named after the Great Pele and known as "El Grande Gangeristo". Also dating a women much older than him, rumor has it that Pele and Balotelli are known in Milan as not only the NWA but as "El Hunters of thy MILFS".......RIP

Adriano - welcome back Emperor of the nightclubs and alcohol. He is our feel good story (a little emotional - coz thugz can cry too). From the favellas he came to Italy and the drugs and alcohol lifestyle got the better of him, he went back to Brasil and got his life back together, he is the father figure for our young NWA's.

Sulley Mbele! Muntari
- newest member of the Inter NWA. He sweats as much he pops fools. Rumor has it he once fought 27 lions in Ghana by himself, and won.

Which one of you will apply to join the fanclub? This is the official thread for these 5.

(ps. yes, my paint skills are world class).

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Where is Jimegol????

But, I do think think the middle three especially should be the basis of our future Inter teams.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
I also think Jimegol should be there..

Maybe Kerlon if he joins? ;p

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
You have to remember the Godfather is still around

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
This thread wasnt created because of my earlier comment was it? :pp

·
Administrator
52,980 Posts
How could you forget the Dog Father????

He'll unleash Rivas on you if you dont repent :nono:

·
Registered
23,836 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Do you know where Ronn buys his shirts? They are pretty...what's the word...colorful... :undecide:
Lay off with Ronn Moss and the shirts, whatever he wears looks good. Don´t try to diss his colorful shirts, or he´ll smack ya. :groan: :groan:

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
i still cant see how you think Ronn is sexy Bob...the mans jaw muscles beggar belief

The man is hideous. Not to mention idiotic i mean he write sbold and beautiful i am told. I remember watchin it in its first season and i was home sick or something can't remember why but i do remember being bored as **** and watching what some female friends were watchin. And i must say....the man is the biggest ego centric desperate to be thought sexy human being in show business. Every FACKIN woman on the show is in love with him its retarded.

then there are the absolutely ludicrous episodes they shot inBarbados. Ron Moss comes down the stairs in the hotel dressed with a tennis shorts and a wife beater under some banana boat lookin top and asks the front desk "Do i look like a local?" He's lucky he was talkin to someone who was workin. A few of his idiotic quotes are quite famous down here from his trip. :D:D maybe i just dont like people who clown my country :D:D Then the 2x4 shack on a little hill right next to the beach was reeeeee tarded when it showed up on screen. No one lives like that in barbados....F*** em :D:D

As for this NWA lol whatever pun....yr just lucky yr not lily white. Nut if you r talking abt attitude and inter players...dont forget Matrix. How can u have an INTER attitude adjustment thread without including the man most in need of therapy at INTER?

BUTCHERAZZI!!!! :fero:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
What is NWA again?

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
can we please get the Ron Moss stuff out of here, Bob.

We're trying to pass off these guys as tough angry NWA's and you're bringing Ron Moss stuff into the thread, you're ruining our street cred!

ps. I will put Jimegol in place of Zlatan, but someone else has to make a little description on him !

Tazz - we are talking about the new generation of Inter players. Duh, stop hatin, start participatin.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
street cred? lol

im sure balotelli never spent 5 hrs of his life hungry LOL :howler:

participate my ass...cant u see i am boycotting this thread? :finger:

also u wanna talk abt attitude or just youngsters if u talkin bout attitude i repeat....butcherazzi just watched him on youtube again LOL the man izza maniac

1 - 20 of 37 Posts