Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok...since there is a gospel I thought an inquisition would also be in order...

We can't have heretics roaming around without proper punishment.

I have divided the offenses into four categories. I'll start with the least severe sin and work my way towards the most atrocious one.

4. Lack of faith in Galliani

Can't blame anyone for doubting the guy. I mean just look at him.

3. Lack of faith in Berlusconi

Also seems like a sneaky bastard. Some doubt is understandable. Still a punishable offense though.

2. Lack of faith in Kaka

Shame on you! Never doubt Kaka. He is a man with a good heart, good soul.

1. Lack of faith in Milan as an entity

Not good! Not good at all... :nono:

Ok, now that the basic idea is in place I hereby declare the Unilateral and Supreme Court of Nacka open for business.

Sinners please report to this thread and I'll hand out the appropriate punishment. I'm looking forward to your cooperation. :) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Can someone please close/delete this thread?

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
As already mentioned in the Gospel thread, all low drives and temptations come in some form of blue. This thread here is clearly not endorsed by the GOOD NEWS and its messenger and is the lowest of all attempts to undermine and blur the Gospel. Do not let it win over your soul. There is NO Inquisition - there is only Love and Grace!

·
Registered
517 Posts
touche'.... :dielaugh:

·
Registered
23,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As already mentioned in the Gospel thread, all low drives and temptations come in some form of blue. This thread here is clearly not endorsed by the GOOD NEWS and its messenger and is the lowest of all attempts to undermine and blur the Gospel. Do not let it win over your soul. There is NO Inquisition - there is only Love and Grace!
What's the point of being right if you can't punish others for being wrong?

I'm sorry, but being smug is not enough for me.

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
What's the point of being right if you can't punish others for being wrong?

I'm sorry, but being smug is not enough for me.
Well in our club punishment, guilt trips and all that don't work. We are the club of Love, Grace and Family life.

Join The Good News, Nacka ;)

·
Registered
23,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well in our club punishment, guilt trips and all that don't work. We are the club of Love, Grace and Family life.

Join The Good News, Nacka ;)
But I want to use the good news as a tool to smack others upside the head for their shameful non-belief. :(

Can I at least punish those who still refuse to convert even after the arrival of the gospel? :hopeful:

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
But I want to use the good news as a tool to smack others upside the head for their shameful non-belief. :(

Can I at least punish those who still refuse to convert even after the arrival of the gospel? :hopeful:
there is no punishment; violence, including verbal one, is strictly against the Gospel. Not only that, but it will lead you and the punished nowhere. Only Love, Faith and Grace matter and do exist.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,978 Posts
guilty of 1,3,4 at the moment :groan:

1 depends directly on 3 and 4

but you have no juristiction in this forum Nacka

·
1st Tier Poster
49,978 Posts
did you read the stories about how he arranged the whole media circus through Mediaset so that Milan fans would see him as savior and stop complaining and be happy with status quo?

Seems it worked surpisingly well :lala:

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
None. Not in this case. His father on the other hand.

I do have some doubts about Milans future and Berlusconis commitment.

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
I now have no doubt that the initial reports taht Milan had sold Kaka last night was planned by Milan. Those reports came right after Kaka comes to greet the fans with a milan shirt in his hand, hitting his chest. Great ending might I add. berlusconi is a genius.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,978 Posts
yeah it was all a goddamn setup. seems I have to be the Martin Luther of this forum and write a bloody 95 Theses against current management ;)

although this seems like a lot of work so I better pass

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
did you read the stories about how he arranged the whole media circus through Mediaset so that Milan fans would see him as savior and stop complaining and be happy with status quo?

Seems it worked surpisingly well :lala:
let me just say that you chose to believe very well in some stories and refuse to believe others.
All i saw is Silvio rejecting to pocket in 100 million + ... that tells you the WHOLE story, all you need to know. And if you refuse that story, then I can openly claim that you are simply ungrateful and out of touch. If ...

·
1st Tier Poster
49,978 Posts
let me just say that you chose to believe very well in some stories and refuse to believe others.
All i saw is Silvio rejecting to pocket in 100 million + ... that tells you the WHOLE story, all you need to know. And if you refuse that story, then I can openly claim that you are simply ungrateful and out of touch. If ...
yes I refuse that story

praise Kaka if you like for saying no but not Berlu for it. He was happy to accept the offer and sell him. Had he said a firm no from the start there would've been no media drama.

you're a god damn Berlu apologist and defend him no matter what he does or doesn't do, same about Galliani. Listening to your stories you could think the grass on San Siro grows only because Berlu pisses on it personally every morning.

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
I doubt that Galliani has much to say in these matters. Berlusconi decides what is to ahppen: Gallini just takes the blame for it, but never the praise that he often deserves.

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
yes I refuse that story

praise Kaka if you like for saying no but not Berlu for it. He was happy to accept the offer and sell him. Had he said a firm no from the start there would've been no media drama.
This is the Devil reading the Gospel, sorry. Complete and utter bulshit. I said it so many times - when someone offers you 100 million + you look at it and you see what they want and how they want it, you negotiate. The final decision is the only thing that matters. There are 100s of stories in that story. Truth is Berlu refused 100+ million from City and Kaka refused to double or triple his income. Both of them - for the Love of Milan! Anything else is simply outrageously out of touch. .

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
;)

One thing you Andy dont see (and many others) is how incredibly human Milan is. Silvio, Galiani, Carlo - these are not every day people. There are tons of testimony ever since Silvio took over 20 years or more ago, that clearly state that. The way they handle players is not only based on how those players perform on the pitch. There is a very human, private and familiar environment in there and they all liek each other. The first interview Silvio gave a week ago, was that he cant impose a decision (to stay) on a young boy whose future lies ahead which he (kaka) might regret to the rest of his life.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts