Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I remember we have a thread on this but I couldn't find it. So please admin or someone merge/delete this if it still exists.

Maignan has been diagnosed with a wrist injury, to undergo arthroscopic surgery. So it's Tata Time for the Verona game

Our Messi-as is also out with muscle injury. Was the the injury sustained in the Atalanta game? Or during training?

Ibra still out. Calabria is recovering and may or may not play the next game.

·
Registered
14,410 Posts
Damn that's pretty bad. How long will Maignan be out?

·
Registered
14,410 Posts
Plizzari is also out...

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
This injury was unexpected; very sad. Hopefully Tata & Mirante can step up for next 2/3 months.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Didn't know Plizzari was injured as well until now. He was once as good as, or even better than, Donnarumma. I guess that was all a ruse. His growth was stunted.

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
Why do we need Mirante when Dida can be player/coach?
If Tatu is injured, we are really jinx :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
Didn't know Plizzari was injured as well until now. He was once as good as, or even better than, Donnarumma. I guess that was all a ruse. His growth was stunted.
Talking about stunted, tell me about Mastour :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not really "injured" in the real sense, but Theo has tested positive for Covid-19. He'll start isolation

Man, this team is jinxed or what?!

·
Scudetto
23,852 Posts
Thankfully for the next 14 days only Porto away can be considered "hard". I mean it sucks but at least he got it during an easier period.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Thankfully for the next 14 days only Porto away can be considered "hard". I mean it sucks but at least he got it during an easier period.
14 days? everywhere is saying he is sidelined for "atleast" 2 months. the next 14 matches...

·
Registered
247 Posts
This is ridiculous. Milan confirm he's out at least 10 weeks. Theo out now too. The goal now is to just stay in CL spots by end of December.

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
You guys are talking about Theo or Maignan?
He will be out at least for 2 months. That's basically his game is over for year 2021.
His operation is successful, wish him all the best champ.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Jungdal should be given a chance; Tata was too shaky in the back & Mirante only had handful of games.

·
Registered
198 Posts
You guys are talking about Theo or Maignan?
He will be out at least for 2 months. That's basically his game is over for year 2021.
His operation is successful, wish him all the best champ.
Sorry it looks like Jani was talking about Theo. Theo should be out for a week or 2 max. MM for 2 months+

·
Registered
14,410 Posts
Also, LB and GK are probably the two positions where we have the biggest gaps in quality between the starters and their subs.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts