Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hajduk - Zvezda 1:3
Partizan - OFK Beograd 3:0

It is a disgrace how we let Hajduk score against us.. :) :) :)
But anyway, it's only the 5th goal in 16 matches in this half of the season.. :)
Partizan isn't giving up, obviously, but we now have to make sure Obilic doesn't surprise us..if they don't, the title is going to be very, very, close.I can almost smell it. :) :)

And Drulic has started playing, hasn't scored yet, but has set up a goal in both matches against Vojvodina and Hajduk..good news, ha, boys..? :)

And one more thing, congratulations to our junior basketball team who have become world champions by beating Greece in the final 84:81.. :) :) :) :)

M

·
0 Posts
Yes Partizan had a good win.It was a good win considering that Kezman,Ilic and Ivic(Our top young talent didnt play)Rasovic was also missing.

Pjanovic for Zvezda scored 2 and that takes his tally to 17.

Its good to hear the news about our youth national team :)

BRAVO MOMCI

[This message has been edited by Mijatovic (edited 04-05-2000).]

G

·
0 Posts
Dont forget RS forever...
Obilic won 6-0 today, and you play them next! :)

As for the basketball, I really am happy about this one(especiall that we beat America) :)...

D

·
0 Posts
hold on, Obilic played against Borac, 6:0 is no grand accomplishment....
secondly:

Napred Zvezdo, samo napred
gde ti igras, tu smo mi
nikad neces biti sama
mi smo tvoji sinovi....

hey Red Star Forever, we play our last game against Milicionar, do you if that game is at Marakana or u Makiskoj Sumi?
It just so happens that I will be in Beograd for that game, and of course I plan on celebrating the Dupla Kruna....!!!!

------------------
Zvezda je zivot ostalo su sitnice!

V

·
0 Posts
........DELIJA, RED STAR will play away in "Makiskoj Sumi".....it sure will be a tough match,but if we beat obilic i think we can beat milicionar aswell,

-------------------
POMOZI BOZE!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Asuming you beat Obilic this weekend...
I dont see how you could lose to Milicioner :(

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, Delija, good luck and I really hope you are going to celebrate when you get over there, no matter where - Marakana or Makiska suma.. :) :)

And if we do win, have a drink for all the Delije on this forum as well... :)

ZVEZDA JE ZIVOT, OSTALO SU SITNICE!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts