Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The mighty Start won their first new game back in the big time after a 3-1 victory over Lillestrøm after coming back from behind.

As you may have alreasy read in another thread I dont know any norwegian and live in England, so it is very hard for me to find out much about Start.

How did we play in the game??

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
Start played very well against Lillestrøm, and was definetly the better team on the day. Based on that match alone, one should think that Start will do great this season, but it's a little bit early to really tell yet. Things are certainly looking better for the team this season though, with a healthy economy, a good head coach, and some very interesting both young and old players. :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Molde v Start 6pm (CET)

After suffering a disappointing 2-0 defeat away at Brann, Molde will be looking for revenge against an impressive Start side who comfortably saw off Lillestrøm 3-1 last week.

See here for information about the game

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Molde 0 Start 1

Garba gives Start the lead after 31 minutes!!! c'mon Start!!!

WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE!
WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol!!

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE HERE WE COME!!

Did anyone see the match highlights??

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
With the return of Kristofer Hæstad, a Fredrik Strømstad in top form, some hot local talent, and the signings of three profiled foreigners, I think Bjørnebye has gotten an interesting team put together for the start of this year's season. The win against Aalesunds FK in the first round wasn't flawless, but scoring four goals away from home is impressive.

Tomorrow Start will open their new stadium, and the fans have promised a spectacular show. I'm looking forward to it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts