Xtratime Community banner

4781 - 4800 of 4800 Posts

·
Registered
10,329 Posts
Thanks. Nice to hear some honest explanations of what he's thinking. Including this ha..

A Honvédnál játszó Balogh Norbert magas, de nem jól tartja meg a labdát, :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Aron, I'm finally done after 15+ years with the homepage of https://www.magicalmagyars.com.

Aron, as the moderator here on Hungary XT please take a look and tell me what you think of it. I'm finally hanging up my cleats. Constructive criticism is probably needed on it. Thanks so much buddyroo. :)
Let me take a look. Jorge
Aron, I'm finally done after 15+ years with the homepage of https://www.magicalmagyars.com.

Aron, as the moderator here on Hungary XT please take a look and tell me what you think of it. I'm finally hanging up my cleats. Constructive criticism is probably needed on it. Thanks so much buddyroo. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Jorge. You like the ladies. Good soccer and conservative honorable presidents. That make you a champion. We need champions in this snowflake world.

Tell me Jorge. What do you have strapped. No don't Mr Nun. I betcha it's gonna be a 45. Jorge don't be wasting time with no 22.

Jorge. What you smoking nowadays. Apart from snowflakes. I like you Jorge a man who does what he says and says what he thinks.

Today I saw creepy Joe Biden not wearing a mask after signing an order for everyone to wear masks. I betcha good old Jorge aint walking into no saloon with a mask on. Not a man with so much integratea.

God bless you Jorge and god bless America.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Jorge. You like the ladies. Good soccer and conservative honorable presidents. That make you a champion. We need champions in this snowflake world.

Tell me Jorge. What do you have strapped. No don't Mr Nun. I betcha it's gonna be a 45. Jorge don't be wasting time with no 22.

Jorge. What you smoking nowadays. Apart from snowflakes. I like you Jorge a man who does what he says and says what he thinks.

Today I saw creepy Joe Biden not wearing a mask after signing an order for everyone to wear masks. I betcha good old Jorge aint walking into no saloon with a mask on. Not a man with so much integratea.

God bless you Jorge and god bless America.
Thanks buddyroo, it means so much.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Aron, I took your advice on the site, HTML is a clunker to work with but I don't have any other website making tool. I've condensed a lot of it and brought in new awesome game-changing stats that I found this new year.

Lajos Tichy is the all time leader for most ever goals in all matches (official or not) can you believe it! He has 1912 total recorded goals on paper and it's tops in world history! Got the statistical proofs I needed Aron. Puskas has 808 goals in all 'official matches', 3rd highest all time. Check out the new look in a week. Thanks.

·
Registered
10,329 Posts
Only official should matter I think. And even some of that is questionable as Pele's Cosmos goals are official, but really, we're counting those?:D

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Only official should matter I think. And even some of that is questionable as Pele's Cosmos goals are official, but really, we're counting those?:D
I agree Aron totally, and Ferenc Puskas is the 'Greatest of the 20th Century', he was third all time in official matches which really counts for everything proveable like solid tangible materiale, you are right Aron.

According to the sheer pure numbers Pele cannot compare to Puskas and that purely great evidence is all on my site. Puskas captained the highest rated international national team of all time, on July 4, 1954 in the World Cup title game that they should have won 3-2 being immaculate with fair refereeing of course and with no doping by the West Germans in the 2nd half. He was the star scoring catalyst player of Real Madrid 1961 that was the highest rated of the 20th. The list is heavy and long and perfectly victorious for Puskas over Pele and Di Stefano.

Aron, I think Puskas was No. 1 in the 20th Century according to the strong fair benchmarking, quantifiable measurements and statistics and power ratings. Pele was No. 2.

·
Registered
10,329 Posts
Of course you think Puskás was No. 1, you're magyar aren't you?:) I wouldn't call Pele that, also a true legend. Yes, he played on great teams (as did Puskás), but anyone who's won 3 World Cups is hardly a nobody.

You wanna talk pure scoring #s... Kocsis Sanyi made em both look like chumps:)

·
Registered
10,329 Posts
No, I don't use either. I just have a Facebook in case need to log in to see something, but that's it. No name, no info they can sell, nothing..

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Rossi is doing a strong fantastic job with the team and has been voted a world Top #10 manager by the I.F.F.H.S., Hungary has never seen such dramatic improvement during the course of a year. He has taken us far. The ideal dream would be to break into the world Top #15.

Rest assured the full dreamy enthusiasm will be there on March 25th and beyond!

·
Registered
10,329 Posts
Rossi is doing a great job with what he's got to work with. I'm more concerned with how we play than our ranking. Rankings while important can be misleading. Like when we were ranked #20 during the Euros. No way we were the 20th best NT.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Rossi is doing a great job with what he's got to work with. I'm more concerned with how we play than our ranking. Rankings while important can be misleading. Like when we were ranked #20 during the Euros. No way we were the 20th best NT.
Our ranking at No. #35 is tenuous at best even though we are playing "good football", it's not good or best to stick around there, we will not go any major places with that or a Top #20 position you're right Aron.

The team needs to aim high for a Top #15 ranking and many more things open. At Top #15 we would begin to play "very good football."

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
It's official: Szoboszlai will not be eligible to play in the March qualifiers. Rossi said today in an interview with M4 Sport.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
It's official: Szoboszlai will not be eligible to play in the March qualifiers. Rossi said today in an interview with M4 Sport.
Doh! That really is bad. We will have to make due with our other available players, players who have something to prove and these'll be great opportunities just for that.

·
Registered
10,329 Posts
Yeah terrible, but can't say it's much of a surprise. Even if he's back playing, won't be in top form for awhile.

4781 - 4800 of 4800 Posts