Xtratime Community banner

4721 - 4740 of 4741 Posts

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Would you look at that elo ratings net Gyuri.. Unbelievable how far we have come.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Btw Turkey would not have deserved promotion, not even second place in this group.

·
Registered
58,510 Posts
2-0 Victory!

We are a "good team", it puts a smile on my face declaring that. I again called our famous +205 moneyline underdog team a sure winner, they outperformed. I knew quick reflexive counter-attacks would decide the day, it surely did. What two big Christmas gifts in 6 days.
What a very strong performance, luck and magic is starting to side with us
after hard work. Excellent job by Gera Zoltan his first big win and it is an awesome one Zoli.

dam hell puck yeah! we have a team! van egy kibaszott qrvajó csapatunk! Rosszi Márkó a mágus! even our B team shows we have a depth on the bench, meaning whatever guy we consider just another semi-amateur falábú comes in and proves he can adapt to the tactics and to teamball and play good, really good, beyond any expectations! wow, just wow. just think about it. in 3 weeks the vb-sorsolás, then the first vb qualis in march, and then the EB with the tough group we got drawn into, and another NL in the A-Liga, meaning next 2 years we play only with the big boys, not with the Moldovas or Estonias of the world. hihetetlen

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
dam hell puck yeah! we have a team! van egy kibaszott qrvajó csapatunk! Rosszi Márkó a mágus! even our B team shows we have a depth on the bench, meaning whatever guy we consider just another semi-amateur falábú comes in and proves he can adapt to the tactics and to teamball and play good, really good, beyond any expectations! wow, just wow. just think about it. in 3 weeks the vb-sorsolás, then the first vb qualis in march, and then the EB with the tough group we got drawn into, and another NL in the A-Liga, meaning next 2 years we play only with the big boys, not with the Moldovas or Estonias of the world. hihetetlen
Don't forget about that U21 kétrészes session, are we going now? 😇

·
Registered
58,510 Posts
the plan behind Cseri-csere probably was that the Törökök would be confused and think he's a Török and pass the ball to him :D

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Unbeaten now for how many games? I've lost count.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
The real football nation awakes... We are top 35 now in the fifa ranking.

·
Registered
58,510 Posts
6 games unbeaten. but 6 key games, tét meccs, against strong opposition, not like back then with Szakma guys in friendlies against Litvánok or San Marinos in tét

·
Registered
10,209 Posts
Wasn't Sigér's an own goal?:)

With Szoboszlai, Szalai At, and maybe Sallai's value rising, now it's Varga Kevin's turn(y)

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Incredible development this year, we totally turned it around, gained a awesome +114 Elo pts since this time last year, ranked No. 35, not quite Top 25 but we are really zooming with our A and B teams. Oh God, that Malta loss some years ago and to Montenegro remember that? Oh God! Don't remind me of those depressing, frustrating lean football purgatory years I thought those days would never end and we'd never get out of the rough patch.

·
Registered
6,916 Posts
Could not see the game, we won though! I go on YouTube to get the highlights and I get Playstation showing the game, what the Jeff is this. Does this carton mimic the real game. Our passing was magnificent, a few long balls to keep the Turk defense honest is OK.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Pista, this was the game to see. Gera Zoli or now Mister Gera put out again a very powerful aggressive game plan, his style I like very much: he is a believer, since we have two excellent keepers and team defense, the best defense is a fast offense and Kaa-Pow! two quick counter-attacks sealed a very big win. Come to think about it, I like Mister Gera's game thinking, keep the pressure off the defense by ever cutting forward down on the sidelines and battle it out from there instead of the open interior where anything can happen. That was very sharp thinking today by Zoli, we kept chipping and drilling down the field's far sideline and even if we were to cough up the ball we would have tons of defensive pressure and a counter-attack inside when we get it back. Ingenious game plan against the tough Turks. Lovely good mood today, we were 2:1 underdogs and came up aces.🌄

·
Registered
6,916 Posts
MajorGeorge..The game should be on YouTube tomorrow or someplace else. I just hope this continues and looks like we have young guys who can develop better..damm..I luv the passing game. The EURO group should be exciting..can't come fast enough!

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
In the 6 NL games Hungary only conceded 4 goals. Against superior opponents. Amazing.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Just checked, these are the teams that will be in pot 2 of the toilet. Maybe we'll get Turkey again.

Pulykák
Checzhczh Rep
Álomsorsolás
Sógorland
Délvidék
Jóbarátaink (I don't want them they're too good)
Sverige
Bárdok
Rebrovland
Dalmácia

·
Registered
10,209 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Pista, you can view and watch all the team's matches on your cell phone free and with no signups. I'll get you the link later.

So we are playing more NL new group games next year or WC qualification group games or both? I really hope the higher seeding helps, all of the powerhouses are seeded just above us, which is good, but we don't need to play them yet. Zoltan's exciting powerful aggressive game plan the last 2 games really impressed me, the brilliant masterstroke formulae: the best defense is a fast counter-attacking offense, keep drilling forth on the sidelines within confined spaces to minimize risk and with that seal off the interior field areas where anything can happen particularly against good teams. Mister Zoltan Gera, your game plan this Wendsday winning 2-0 was a brilliant masterstroke.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Dad, I'm coming back to Magyarorszag in spring 2021 to live the free-spirited life for a while until the fall. Haven't been back to the old country since 1992 and Dad is a totally self-made famous, legendary superb man with four great awesome looking sons and no daughters. Momma Mia, Erzsi wonderously won the 1968 Grand Prize National Hungarian Lottery to help get us where we are. 😀

4721 - 4740 of 4741 Posts