Xtratime Community banner

4701 - 4720 of 4741 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Pista, tommorow, Wendsday, 11:45 AM Pacific time.

Those smart-as* bookies have us as +204 mid-heavy underdogs at home, I could see their logic us playing with our practical B team, some are them are so sharp they go through every element, angle, phase and materiale like a fine tooth comb. I disagree somewhat, we, us, the men, the team, the coaches and staff, the country and nation are at the gates if a very big breakthrough we haven't seen in 4 years. We can win a wide shining path that works in our favor with a big win. I mean we need goals to come in, were in a neck-and-neck sprint to the finish line with Russia. When was the last time a player scored a hat-trick for us? How many years? If every attacking player has in his mindset to score a hat-trick, or a goal with two assists and somehow through luck and magic it comes in, voila! -- we just became a good team. Let's do it tommorow and make it a magic night! 2-1 Magyarorszag.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
so enbéegyponthugy expects this kezdöcsapat

Dibusz - Botka, Lang, Szalai A. - Nego, Nagy, Sigér, Hangya - Kalmár - Nikolics, Könyves

watcha say?

nothing much more left anyway, except maybe Kecskés who I think did a good job in his debut, apart from the first goal, but then played solid. good to see we have a Négo now who can basically play on all positions except goalie and cb :)
I'd start either Varga Kevin or Schäfer on the right. But Hangya is fine too. Also, I think Nagy will be too tired to start.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Pista, tommorow, Wendsday, 11:45 AM Pacific time.

Those smart-as* bookies have us as +204 mid-heavy underdogs at home, I could see their logic us playing with our practical B team, some are them are so sharp they go through every element, angle, phase and materiale like a fine tooth comb. I disagree somewhat, we, us, the men, the team, the coaches and staff, the country and nation are at the gates if a very big breakthrough we haven't seen in 4 years. We can win a wide shining path that works in our favor with a big win. I mean we need goals to come in, were in a neck-and-neck sprint to the finish line with Russia. When was the last time a player scored a hat-trick for us? How many years? If every attacking player has in his mindset to score a hat-trick, or a goal with two assists and somehow through luck and magic it comes in, voila! -- we just became a good team. Let's do it tommorow and make it a magic night! 2-1 Magyarorszag.
Bookmakers react to bets so better to consider Élő. It says it's a draw on paper.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Bookmakers react to bets so better to consider Élő. It says it's a draw on paper.
Right, the sports betting market is wagering driven, it's a buyers' market but note that the vast majority of amateur sports gamblers in the short-mid-long term go bust so knowing what the opening initial line put out by the brains is really closer to the accurate true estimate. The ELO model lacks certain components in forecasting, it's presuming we are still playing with our invincible A-team and does not account for personel shifts and it's also presuming of a real home-field advantage in front of a full national house and home-field advantage this year is practically nil, the ELO system this year is skewed since it's thinking 60% of the time we would win today. I think we are the more ambitious team with more momentum and those intangibles are sometimes golden.

·
Registered
6,916 Posts
Today, Will see if the game is on the internet, should be on M4..thanks.

·
Registered
10,209 Posts
I'd start either Varga Kevin or Schäfer on the right. But Hangya is fine too. Also, I think Nagy will be too tired to start.
I would prefer Varga or Schäfer too, just out of curiosity.

Don't see this lineup producing much in attack. Kalmár by himself isn't enough.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Wow, Nego is starting. All he had to do is be better than everyone else for a thousand years.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Exciting so far... Serbia up 3-0 against los rusos..

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
2-0 Victory!

We are a "good team", it puts a smile on my face declaring that. I again called our famous +205 moneyline underdog team a sure winner, they outperformed. I knew quick reflexive counter-attacks would decide the day, it surely did. What two big Christmas gifts in 6 days.
What a very strong performance, luck and magic is starting to side with us
after hard work. Excellent job by Gera Zoltan his first big win and it is an awesome one Zoli.

4701 - 4720 of 4741 Posts