Xtratime Community banner

4561 - 4580 of 4587 Posts

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
I agree with the squad other than the fact that Lovrencsics is not there. Did he quit the NT at some point?

·
Registered
58,067 Posts
he played against Zágráb too where he wasn‘t 100% matchfit but scored a goal and then had to be subbed off early. anyway, I don‘t miss him really, the options we have on that position are better imho. he may be very lelkes on a good day, but looks a headless chicken on a bad one.

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
Since Slovakia I only saw good games from him. He should recover fully though, I agree.

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
Not only was he in the squad but he played the whole playoff game, so how is he injured?

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
NSO journalist friend told me Rossi could still call up Lovrencsics before the game having seen his performance.

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
What is this lineup. Does someone care to enlighten me?

·
Registered
10,154 Posts
Gulácsi – Botka, Lang, Szalai A. – Bese, Kalmár, Nagy Á., Gazdag, Hangya – Nikolics, Könyves

·
Registered
10,154 Posts
Should've been him and the other Magyar-Serbs, Niko and Holender:) Holender really screwed up that one good chance we had. Totally outplayed in the second half, to be expected given their superior quality. Once again, we're quite lucky.

I liked Schafer. Has some energy and not scared to use it(y)

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
Imagine if Holender scored that sitter too. :D

A solid performance. Well done! It was ironic to read that the last games against "Serbia" was the ominous 7-1 and 5-0.

Can someone explain how this Ádám Nagy is not a starter in the Championship?

At last Botka started! Much better than Fifi.

At last Nikolics started! Well-earned goal, they put it together.

So many positives. We were not afraid, just like Marco promised.

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
Sigér can come back. I hope Nego starts! Szalai will to most likely. Schäfer could start too I reckon. Dibusz too.
Also, Baráth may make a comeback.

There will definitely be another newbie without Orbán, Gulácsi, Szoboszlai, Sallai, Hangya.

4561 - 4580 of 4587 Posts