Xtratime Community banner

4501 - 4519 of 4519 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Has Dzsudzsak finished his NT work? He's got 108 caps, our all time high although I think he's above average. I'm inclined to believe we need another frontman, Szalai is struggling mightily to score or isn't getting the playing time. The new young player Szoboszlai looks dynamic and in sharp form, that's awesome news, we have at least 1 very good field player, the other is our first rate goalkeeper so we have two.

What about the stars in NB1? Patkai, ehh, at par I suppose, Gazdag I haven't seen play.

Who right now is our No. 1 scorer in NB1, our most prolific fellow?

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
Trust me Major, you do not want to know who was the top goalscorer in the NB1 2019/2020, and with how many goals.
We need options who play abroad, no question about it.
Juji is done.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Well the good news is we have two very good players, I'd say three to four good players and about four to five average players who need to go to the next level. We compete with every team in every game and on good running days we deliver.

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
Kalmár is injured.
But good news on Bristol front, yesterday Nagy was part of the squad, he was subbed in in the 65th minute. So I guess his injury is in the past now. Very important.

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
1 more player who plays regularly and is definitely NT material: Kleinheisler at Eszék. He started against Dinamo at the weekend.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Kalmár is injured.
But good news on Bristol front, yesterday Nagy was part of the squad, he was subbed in in the 65th minute. So I guess his injury is in the past now. Very important.
Dandeer, call me George, it was Bentex who attached the Major. I might leave America this year or next then call me Gyurka or Gyuri if I'm back in the old country again.

I relish my role as the armchair general manager of the NT where we can discuss the team's up and downs and development with all sincerity. The armchair is 1970s upholstered post-modern with many colors woven in.

I consider Nagy a good player, awesome news he's in trim form and again playing. We have about 3 to 4 good players and Kleinheisler is another good player and we have 2 very good players. With that said, we have no excellent to outstanding players let alone phenoms or renowned icons right now. As always I'm worried we'll get bogged down at the point of attack with a vanilla average offense, but Bulgaria is no blockbuster themselves.

I think we'll need 3 or more goals to pull away our first game, our defense is OK maybe better at best. Outside our good and very good starters, most everyone is average perhaps 50% of our team. Long ways to go and over 100 days. Let's get it all together this year for old times' sake and rock the casbah with 2 wins, that'll put a silver lining to this year.

Dandeer, so Bentex just quit the XT forums forever? Is he back in Hungary? I'm also looking to go back.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
That long titanic bull's-eye strike by Kleinheisler against Norway in the chilly north in front of a full house late in the game is one never to forget, he had real wings of joy running around after the big decisive breakthrough worth 42 years! Before Kleinheisler it was 1972, my birth year, that we last went to the Euros international big league.

Can you believe that it was a half a decade ago. He pulled us through and he's playing still with good trim and caliber in Croatia's too division as a starting man most of the time. Those kinds of goals might be there for us in the first and second game. 😀

That was a major playoff game with Norway that we won with Kleinheisler's best. We are once more in 'the playoffs', back-to-back playoff appearances, not bad according to NFL American football standards and that in itself is good news. 😀

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
He did quit the forum, I'm afraid he is depressed. He still lives in England if I'm not mistaken, I don't think he's back in the Motherland.

·
Registered
10,101 Posts
Szoboszlai is on fire, but as we saw against Wales and Slovakia, he and Sallai will not be enough, someone has to take over Juji's and Gera's job, and I still do not see who these guys will be which is a problem.
Szoboszlai is on fire, but we can't expect him to carry us. He's too young/inexperienced on the big stage for that.

It is very worrying we have no replacement lined up for Gera. Juji probably should/would be done, but don't have a replacement for him either. So I think he stays.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Szoboszlai is on fire, but we can't expect him to carry us. He's too young/inexperienced on the big stage for that.

It is very worrying we have no replacement lined up for Gera. Juji probably should/would be done, but don't have a replacement for him either. So I think he stays.
Gera was our best overall player this century, Dzsudzsak still has spark and elan but doesn't break to the inside like he used to and his constant barrage of predictable crosses worry me, we have new players to do the place-kicking and two very good players, hope Kleinheisler is in top dynamo form who can accurately uncork a winning long one, upfront prowess and ability to score at least 3 goals is what we need to pull away in our games.

We need to cut through them like a hot knife through butter with sharp mid to short to unexpected good long passes and capitalize well and most importantly 'give the ball to players who can score' that's always been the case in all ballgames. 😀

·
Registered
10,101 Posts
We have no replacement for either of them. Kleinheisler ain't it. Sure we could stick someone else in there to replace Juji, but then we'd be even worse off.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Helllllllo!

No wonder you're still all here. It actually not too bad on a desktop PC. I just got mine back from the feds. Bentex TV studios was raided 5 weeks ago for importing prohibited weapons. 9 pigs searched the studios and took all my shit.

but guess what? Bentex didn't crack under questioning.... even got the detective thrown out of the interview.

15 pigs including 2 inspectors was on my case. This was heavy shit, indictable crime (felony in the states). Thanks to a few homies and barrister Bentex is free as a bird and has a private prosecution pending against the detective thrown out of the interview.

Well, that's it, just testing my PC. See what they did to it, I hope they enjoyed all the magyar foci and Steiber's moments against Mainz :D :D :D

here's Pc Plod bring my Phone, PC and Credit card knife back (they already returned a bunch of weapons). She is so pissed CPS (DA for yanks) tossed the case due to.... well, Can't say :D

ps, that lady who hated me for no reason, she's dead now.
pps, I won the case against the DWP too. Bentex is god, bow down and kiss his feet LOL.

Bentex OUT.

·
Registered
3 Posts
UK Border Agency stopped packages heading for Bentex Studios at the UK Border.

They then wiretapped my landline and have me talking about other weapons to me old mucker Vimal. Vimal obviously wasn't involved and has kept my back while Alister has gone on the lam. Cut off all comms with me fearing a raid. I should give him up. Anyway, after about 2 weeks survalence they raided my flat. Arrested me and took me to jail. took out all my weapons ("all my weapons ") phones, hard drives, computers etc .

I was arrested for importing prohibited weapons and possession of prohibited weapons.

Interview was a train wreck for the fuzz. I told them it was a letter opener. Obviously because that's what I use it for. Also these weapons were for a display case in my flat. I said I was a special forces fan.

Regarding my credit card knife. I argued there was no direct legislation on it. They said all weapons designed to get passed security are illegal. I said but the law says unlocked knives under 3 inches are legal. Which my credit card knife was.

The CPS (prosecutor) declined not to take Bentex on in court on these matters because they thought they would lose. I have a letter saying it. Plus PC Plod in the video says it.

I was looking at 4 years prison. PC Plod got a bit upset returning all my weapons. So I decided to make a video of her returning my phone, computer and credit card knife. It was amazing. My homies went wild.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Yo Bentex!! How goes it my man! Glad everything worked out all right and no one got in trouble. How is the little lady doing and are you still running Bentex TV, you had some great exclusive videos. Guess what happened to me since 2017. Remember that pristine white 323i BWM I bought that I was telling you about, well I've been sleeping out of it off-and-on for three years but income is not really a problem but facing big probs with beer and flower, almost stuck in purgatory.

My brother Andras has the greatest timing of all. He knows when to get out of the USA with wisdom. He got out in 1993 after high school and then he got out in 2017. I'm thinking Canada, Australia, Holland, Ireland, any good country where English is king.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Gyuri,

I'm good. Little lady no longer lives in Bentexico. Not seen her in person for what seems like years. She leaves me messages from time to time. Something major happened a while back I can't go into. I don't think we'll be back together again.

For the first time in my life I was really scared. I thought the feds had me bang to rights. But I learned an old trick from Shottingham.... never ever talk to the police. Never offer up information they don't have. I gave them nothing.... I kept my mouth shut. They ended up with nothing. Between you and me....I had no idea what they found or didn't find at Bentex Studios. So was patient.... gave them "I evoke my right to stay silent". During this period the doctor came to see me. I gave my medical history and doctor said I need someone responsible in there with me. They gave me a guy called "Bob". He almost had me against the wall to get a solicitor. I told him I don't need, I'm not going to say ANYTHING! He then explained lawyer will see all the evidence they have before they present it to you. I was like.... I want my brief now! When I found out what they had and what they didn't have...I giggled like a madman. Lets just say, the stuff they didn't find wasn't there for long :D I don't really like defense lawyers (no offense Gayle). I'd rather represent myself. As soon as the lawyer gave me the info I got rid of him :D did it all myself. I would've been ok in the long run...but he saved me another day or two in jail.

Gyuri, you have to get a hold of yourself. Set some short-term realistic goals. I set myself some big goals and it never worked out. One day at a time, buddy. Getting out of America or any country when you're in a rut is a great thing. Worked wonders for Gabi (Elyria). She was just like you now. But she found herself something she wanted in a new environment. She came to England and it turned her life around. Met lots of new people, new adventures. That's exactly what you need right now. Now Gabi is really happy with a Scottish Husband and son. The cutest baby you'll ever see in your life.

Take my advice. Look into any job on the Falkland Islands (Malvinas). They need workers and pay really well. They people their are extra nice. Some buddies of mine are in the forces. I'll tell them to look out for you. You'll already have social friends and work friends. All being well I will be there soon, too. I nearly moved there in 2003. Also they all speak English there :) and a little Spanish, which, no doubt you know a bit of the lingo. I'm going to ask a nurse at my dentists to teach me Spanish. She has a super cute voice and we get on really well.

I wasn't going to stick around because I don't care about foci anymore. But I care about my friends. So find a thread and tell me all what's been going on. Your plans and everything. I'm walking on cloud 9. Maybe some of my good fortune can rub off onto you.

4501 - 4519 of 4519 Posts