Xtratime Community banner

4461 - 4478 of 4478 Posts

·
Registered
55,889 Posts
funny

Metodi_Shumanov on Twitter
Ludogorets owner Kiril Domuschiev, who sits on the Bulgarian FA Executive Committee: 'UEFA officials are concerned about our ability to implement the VAR system in time for next spring's Nations League playoff semi-final against Hungary. Otherwise we have to play it in Hungary'

·
Registered
10,092 Posts
I'm not sure what you mean, I didn't mean to offend you, though.
You didn't. That wasn't my intention either. If it bothers you that much, I'll refrain.

My point was.. I've seen statements on here that I found upsetting as well. I haven't asked the poster to stop saying it for that reason. I'd just mention that it doesn't belong in that particular thread (regardless of whether I agree or not).

·
Registered
5,164 Posts
You didn't. That wasn't my intention either. If it bothers you that much, I'll refrain.

My point was.. I've seen statements on here that I found upsetting as well. I haven't asked the poster to stop saying it for that reason. I'd just mention that it doesn't belong in that particular thread (regardless of whether I agree or not).
I see. My philosophy is that if something bothers me, I sometimes let people know. Then I make a deduction with regards to how they react. I do prefer to let them know because where I live ppl usually either just swallow everything (most common!) or push everyone (narcissistic hülyegyerekek/nyuggerek). My personality is closer to the swallowers, so to speak.. :D :D :D

·
Registered
10,092 Posts
I see. My philosophy is that if something bothers me, I sometimes let people know. Then I make a deduction with regards to how they react. I do prefer to let them know because where I live ppl usually either just swallow everything (most common!) or push everyone (narcissistic hülyegyerekek/nyuggerek). My personality is closer to the swallowers, so to speak.. :D :D :D
Understood. Yes, same here. Wouldn't say I neatly fit into either category. It depends, although I probably lean more towards the swallowers as well:D

·
Registered
55,889 Posts
Rosszi wants Omri Altman (25, midfielder, Hapoel Tel Aviv) for the NT. he would be eligible since he has magyar passzport and hasn‘t played for Israel senior NT yet. Israel foci media stated though that he may get called up for their upcoming play-offs too and then it‘d be over for us.

·
Registered
55,889 Posts
he wouldn‘t be the first one to switch after playing every U team of another country

anyways, I don‘t see him coming either :(

hard to compete with countries who suck as much or even worse than we do

·
Registered
10,092 Posts
Who?:)

Yeah, surely wouldn't be the first. Right, we ended up with Orbán cuz getting into the German NT is tough. Same way we may end up with Dárdaiék. In fact the only way.

·
Registered
10,092 Posts

League A
Group 1:
Poland; Bosnia-Herzegovina; Italy; Netherlands
Group 2: Iceland; Denmark; Belgium; England
Group 3: Croatia; Sweden; France; Portugal
Group 4: Germany; Ukraine; Spain; Switzerland

League B
Group 1:
Romania; Northern Ireland; Norway; Austria
Group 2: Israel; Slovakia; Scotland; Czech Republic
Group 3: Hungary; Turkey; Serbia; Russia
Group 4: Bulgaria; Republic of Ireland; Finland; Wales

League C
Group 1:
Azerbaijan; Luxembourg; Cyprus; Montenegro
Group 2: Armenia; Estonia; North Macedonia; Georgia
Group 3: Moldova; Slovenia; Kosovo; Greece
Group 4: Kazakhstan; Lithuania; Belarus; Albania

League D
Group 1
: Malta; Andorra; Latvia; Faroe Islands
Group 2: San Marino; Liechtenstein; Gibraltar

Matchday 1: 3-5 September 2020
Matchday 2: 6-8 September 2020
Matchday 3: 8-10 October 2020
Matchday 4: 11-13 October 2020
Matchday 5: 12-14 November 2020
Matchday 6: 15-17 November 2020

Finals: 2, 3, 6 June 2021

Relegation play-offs: 24, 25, 28, 29 March 2022

·
Registered
10,092 Posts
This is not going to go well. Course that would be the case with almost any opponent we could get.

4461 - 4478 of 4478 Posts