Xtratime Community banner

4441 - 4460 of 4478 Posts

·
Registered
5,164 Posts
well then the 24 teams Euro is silly per se

I like it, because it gives us another 4 months of hope and számolgatás (and with it, finally a reason for me to visit Sofia)
When we couldn't get in to the EURO 2016 directly I was so pissed I almost missed the Norway game. Not gonna make the same mistake twice, I just don't really care anymore. Fradi is more exciting, they play team foci.

#katonacsapat
#armyteam

·
Registered
55,889 Posts
looking at group F, I‘m not sure if I want us to qualify

looks a bit like the group at WC 1978, only worse because France and Italy weren‘t in their prime back then

good luck to Bulgaria or Iceland in that one

·
Registered
10,092 Posts
You do have to take what's yours. I still hope we do, but wouldn't say being undeserving doesn't matter.

·
Registered
5,164 Posts
I felt it was undeserving when we couldn't get past Romania in 2015. But then I was pretty ecstatic to see huns beating the Austro-Hun empire on the kutya.

·
Registered
55,889 Posts
sure. he‘s been at Videoton for 8 years now and their national dish, the Catxupa, is somewhat similar to a goulash. but as was pointed out before, he is not eligible to play for us anyway :(

·
Registered
20,767 Posts
sure. he‘s been at Videoton for 8 years now and their national dish, the Catxupa, is somewhat similar to a goulash. but as was pointed out before, he is not eligible to play for us anyway :(
what the hell, why not? Who the hell is stopping you from #MHGA???? Let me know and I'll make some phone calls and take care this before end of the day (EST time zone).

#AntestandswithHungary

·
Registered
55,889 Posts
international regulations do, FIFA and UEFA rules do. a player who played for NT X can‘t just play for NT Y after he got their citizenship unless country X ceased to exist and country Y is the legal successor or such. just like Orbán can‘t naturalize Modrics in the hope of having him play for us, unless he invades or fully buys Horvátország

·
Registered
20,767 Posts
international regulations do, FIFA and UEFA rules do. a player who played for NT X can‘t just play for NT Y after he got their citizenship unless country X ceased to exist and country Y is the legal successor or such. just like Orbán can‘t naturalize Modrics in the hope of having him play for us, unless he invades or fully buys Horvátország
Even Modric couldn't help you guys....;)

I hope you guys qualify though. Seeing those hack Welsh get in pissed me off. Though I am a Bale fan...#halamadrid

4441 - 4460 of 4478 Posts