Xtratime Community banner

4421 - 4440 of 4451 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I feel like the greatest crackjack Robin Hood on occasion and that I was somehow blessed, California is altogether different, you should try it out sometime, there are a lot of Messiahs created and maintained in this far-out state...and sometimes I surmise and feel I was a special now-a-little-psycho progressive (gradualistic) sacrifice brought out for known, and unknown express purposes in the greatest golden state in the Union

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Aron, I cashed out a net winner against the moneyline, the offshore bookie and the art, craft and science of the game of baseball itself, I conquered all three. 😀

Two more things: the Internet is honeycombing the world and extraterrestrials are among us and have infiltrated since a very long time ago.
😉

·
Registered
54,551 Posts
keret for the horvát meccs

Kapusok:

Dibusz Dénes (Ferencvárosi TC)
Gulácsi Péter (RB Leipzig)
Kovácsik Ádám (Mol Fehérvár FC)

Védők:

Baráth Botond (Sporting Kansas KC)
Bese Barnabás (Le Havre)
Kádár Tamás (Dinamo Kijev)
Korhut Mihály (Árisz Szaloniki)
Lang Ádám (Omonia Nicosia)
Lovrencsics Gergő (Ferencvárosi TC)
Tamás Krisztián (Zalaegerszegi TE)
Willi Orbán (RB Leipzig)

Középpályások:

Holman Dávid (Slovan Bratislava)
Kleinheisler László (NK Osijek)
Kovács István (Mol Fehérvár FC)
Nagy Ádám (Bristol City FC)
Pátkai Máté (Mol Fehérvár FC)
Sigér Dávid (Ferencvárosi TC)
Szoboszlai Dominik (RB Salzburg)

Támadók:

Dzsudzsák Balázs (al-Ittihad)
Feczesin Róbert (Újpest FC)
Holender Filip (FC Lugano)
Nagy Dominik (Legia Varsó)
Németh Krisztián (Sporting Kansas)
Sallai Roland (SC Freiburg)
Szalai Ádám (TSG Hoffenheim)
Varga Roland (Ferencvárosi TC)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Tomorrow's my big 47th birthday, I still feel young which is what matters since youth carries inherent energy, hope, promise, and optimism wherein anything's possible yet. If you're young at heart then you got a bonus in life. I just need the old energy back when I was 22.

Not so sure Croatia will win outright Dandeer, but this is one of those IT games, here are 70% of the marbles and we vault into pole position again with the win.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
So we play in Israel if we don't win Tuesday. Israel are in pretty bad shape, they have been out of contention in their group for quite some time now. In their last 5 tétmeccs 1 win, 1 draw, 3 losses. They lost against Austria, Slovenia, Poland. Tied North-Macedonia, and only beat the dead-last Latvians.

If we beat them, then come the winner of Iceland-Romania. So most likely Iceland.

·
Registered
54,551 Posts

MLSZ should do a better job browsing around in that list for naturalization. Orbán, Holender, Szőke, oké, Nego was useless, there are still some interesting names up there.

4421 - 4440 of 4451 Posts