Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Villareal isn't it? If i am not mistaken, they have an impressive win streak now including the 3-0 over Barca, and are only a point out of CL places (someone confirm).

Riquelme and Forlan have been the 2 hottest players in Liga this past month.

Do you think the yellow submarine can keep it up and sneak a CL spot? what is your thoughts?

·
Commander of the OSE
780 Posts
Code:
Last 10 games

home      vs. Racing                     2    -    1       W
away      vs. Real Sociedad              4    -    0       W
home      vs. Valencia                   3    -    1       W 
away      vs. Levante                    4    -    2       W
home      vs. Barcelona                  3    -    0       W
away      vs. Albacete                   2    -    2       D
home      vs. Malaga                     3    -    0       W
away      vs. Getafe                     2    -    1       W
home      vs. Real Madrid                0    -    0       D
away      vs. Betis                      1    -    2       L  

7   wins
2   draws
1   loss

2.4   goals per game scored 
0.9   goals per game allowed

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Yeah, Villareal has been pretty hot lately but i am just amazed that Forlan has 14 goals in La Liga :eek: I guess when you have a playmaker like Riquelme behind you, its harder not to score than score ;)

·
Registered
293 Posts
I agree that they are the hotest team now... Barca must have regret that they did not dispose him out of la liga

And something that i dun understand was that why didnt Forlan have that kind of performance when he was in Man Utd

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Villareal is the best team right now :thmbup:
Both Forlan and Riquelme are behind this success,i really hope to see them in the CL next year! :thmbup:

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
ID_peace said:
I agree that they are the hotest team now... Barca must have regret that they did not dispose him out of la liga

And something that i dun understand was that why didnt Forlan have that kind of performance when he was in Man Utd
manutd didn't have riquelme

·
Registered
742 Posts
ID_peace said:
Because is not allowed to score goals from outside the pitch, where the bench is ;)

Seriously, I remember he had this performance once because a player (I don't remember who, maybe RVN) was injured and Ferguson was forced to play Forlan, I think he scored in 5 matches in a row. That great goal he scored with a one touch volley from outside the box came in this period.
As soon as goals didn't come in the next 2 matches he went back to the bench. To few patience with Forlan. And RVN always had the preference above him.

·
Registered
3 Posts
come on. the real betis balompié is much better that this yellow lie, joaqui, oliveira, azunzao and company will lead us to the champiñon's league :D ... y don manué :pp

·
Registered
293 Posts
Barcawinner said:
manutd didn't have riquelme
Actually it is Barca who had him with Saviola

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
It has to be Villarreal! they are unstoppable, never saw Forlan score this much goals, in the last couple of matches it seems that doesn't stop scoring.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
its atleti !!! beats barca without problem !

aupa atleti !!!

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Why wasnt this posted in the Villarreal forum?

anyone object to this thread being moved??

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,487 Posts
ID_peace said:
Bud.....read his UEFA interview in the copy and paste thread here....it might satisfy your curiosity !!!!!! and or aswer your question :cap:

Cheers...or actually... SALUD !! :drunk:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts