Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On the link below you can find the magnificent work of our Lory (on this forum known as Yuumei) about Toro's history. The text encloses all about our beloved club from the period before the foundation (1887) to the years after the last scudetto (1979).

Enjoy in this beautiful story and then post your comments here! :cool:

The history of Toro (1887 - 1976) by Yuumei

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Ehm... onluy 1976, 1979 was Milan's turn :D :D

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
but just wrote till 1976 :eek:

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
You've got a message in ur inbox :D

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
I just wanted to say thank you for that link. It gave me a wonderful read of Toros history, a look into a nice forum and a good website (ToroNews). :thumbsup: :star:

Thanks Yuumei! Great work! :thumbsup:

Do you know any history report like that for the time after 1976?

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Hi ;)

Currently I'm working on this, as I came back from Turin only 4 days ago. I got an insider's view and I feel this is going to create a beautiful second part.
I'm posting images and pics into tuttotoro.com, which will be in the net soon. Also, I filled in some vacant parts and added things I got first-hand at Turin. There's so much to find out! Torino's a box of surprises!

I went to the Grande Torino museum and I loved it, bits of their history are there, and I could see how great those men were, humble and great, our Miti.

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
Wow, I cannot believe I missed this when it was first posted, but it is an awesome read, and I am definitely looking forward to seeing the final work. ;)

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Yeah, I´m also looking forward to the last part. The tuttotoro.com website is that one you announced in the other thread, isn´t it?

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Yup, it is!
Nice? ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts