Xtratime Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The summer started badly, no champions league, Inter won the league (again) and worst of all, Inter actually got a coach which can make them what they deserve to be, European Champions.

Then Ronaldinho is on his way.The masturbating over the signing of Ronaldinho was unbelievable to say he is unmotivated and unfit.But it was obvioulsy a high, Milan fans thought "OMG! Look at the attack we'll have.. Kaka,Dinho etc etc"

But today,

WOW!

|Time to weep

The fact is, The Milan board have fvcked over their fans.Playing the..Look at the attack weve got, we'll make Dinho great again. When instead, its just a shameless tactic to make money whilst for the moment keeping you happy.

Oh and I love the bit where it goes on about them now been able to buy Adebayor... Jesus how the mighty have fallen

Good Luck Milan

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
They will tell you that... that they are Business First, buying inexpensive-experienced players, wiping out debts are ethical, moral and saving money, as park teams spend, are the way of running a football club, with a high chin. --> :stuckup:

Then, at the same time, they go about creating uncountable Petitions against the owner, Galliani, and whoever is involved for getting Oldies, with no young dudes.

Thats their Highs and Lows . whats new?

·
Scudetto
24,007 Posts
What I don't understand is that this kind of rumor has always been flying about, how come suddenly this one is taken seriously?

If you want to read the media, then why not also mention that Seedorf now wants to join Juve?

And Pirlo and the Italians are planning a revolt because they want more money in comparison to the Brazilians?

Meh.

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
What I don't understand is that this kind of rumor has always been flying about, how come suddenly this one is taken seriously?

If you want to read the media, then why not also mention that Seedorf now wants to join Juve?

And Pirlo and the Italians are planning a revolt because they want more money in comparison to the Brazilians?

Meh.
Don't you see that la fad is just being jealous? When we had signed Ronaldinho he was ordering us not to celebrate :rollani:
Whatever his reasons are to post another bullshit rumour which has been circulating for months, he's here to get us.

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was ordering you not to celebrate because.. La Fad has wisdom.

Im a Leeds fan, with highs comes lows.

And your gunna get a big low next year when you realise your squad is another year older and therefore another year slower, When you realise Ronaldinho wasnt all he cracked up to been and you needed Kaka more than you thought you did.

Save the post, I guarentee this will be the case.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Two Teams Want Me, Admits Kaka

“When I recover and return to Italy I will know what's going to happen, but at the moment nothing is certain.”

“There are two teams who are very interested in signing me, but now I do not want to talk about it,” said the Brazilian, before adding, “Until we return to Milan and know how things are, we cannot decide what happens with my future.”
Chelsea and Real Madrid, presumably.

·
1st Tier Poster
52,478 Posts
It's funny how Chelsea isn't able to learn from their transfer history at all. Every big signing they've made from Serie A during the Abra era has been a horrific flop: Mutu, Veron, Crespo, Sheva. Wouldn't be surprised if Kaka finds it hard adapting to EPL football too.

As for the transfer fee, it's insane money and Berlusconi & Galliani may find it hard to resist. But we'll see.

·
Registered
15,651 Posts
Bookmarked for August 31.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Crap thread, how can this play on a nuetrals mind.Especially treating tabloids as gospel.

Crap thread, Pretty allround crap.We should make an allround lows of being a Leeds fan thread, aswell as the general hygiene issuse's that come with it.

And i dislike AC Milan.

·
MVP
9,123 Posts
Bookmarked for August 31.
I'm totally looking forward to May 2009 to bump this thread up...:thumbsup:

Personally I predict a 3rd/4th place finish for AC Milan...

·
Registered
867 Posts
KAKA won't go anywhere IMO. Where would you prefer to live Milan or London?
I'd rather live in London.

Anyway, Kaka isn't going anywhere and I have confidence in Ronaldinho returning to his best because he didn't go for the money (Man City), but for a new challenge. He could have been a great player even this year, but Ronaldinho crossed the line when he had the "affair" with Rijkards daughter.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Funny how Chelsea feels fine poaching home-town hero Kaka from MEELAN while they don't want to let home-town hero Lampard leave for greener pastures.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.