Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Simply, to those who like Cordoba. Are you really Interfans? The thing he did one time in the first 15 minutes yesterday when whoever came pass him so easy is so significant for Cordoba.

When will you open up your eyes and see it? I can´t believe I´m the only one Inter fan who sees it. Big Al knows it too hopefully. I wrote this two years ago, I´m still not wrong. He´s just a big mistake. He is mrs Choker personified. People talk about this and that, but the main root to all Inters evil the last years is Cordoba.

The horrific own goal in Serie A 2002, the choker kick against Kiev that eliminated Inter, the letting Sheva get pass in the 1-1 deciding 2003 euroderby. Maybe the three worse evil things to happen Inter in the last years and he´s responsible for it.

He shows good heart absolutely, but it´s not enough. It´s simply not enough.
And enough is enough now. He can´t be ruining Inter anymore and until you don´t recognize it Inter01, Raz etc. You shouldn´t watch football.

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
Inter fans are pathetic as usual after a loss

Sell all of your players and go down to Serie B :thmbdown:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Macumba said:
Inter fans are pathetic as usual after a loss

Sell all of your players and go down to Serie B :thmbdown:
shut up, we have to many overrated south american suckers. Especially Colombians and Brazilians.

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
Come on, relax dude, don't be a sour loser :D

Buy some Italians and be happy. But don't expect to rule Milan :howler:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I'm sure Inter01 is perfectly happy right now b/c that fool wants more of the same- Moratti making decisions, buying useless players, and losing, and more losing.

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
Al Capone said:
I'm sure Inter01 is perfectly happy right now b/c that fool wants more of the same- Moratti making decisions, buying useless players, and losing, and more losing.
yet you use the most useless player ever bought in italian football, as an avatar.

smells funny.

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
What does Inter01 have to do with anything? He's one of the few people here who is level headed and makes sense. Some of you guys are hilarious. First you turn on the team, then the players now on other posters.

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
I agree with Deno agreeing with Romantwokay.

Cordoba has performed well over his entire stay at Inter. Everybody performed poorly vs. Villareal. EVERYBODY.

It is wrong to single out Recoba. Or Cordoba. Or anybody else who "deserves criticism".

When one part of the team is vulnerable, and the opponents take advantage of it, the ENTIRE TEAM loses balance. Even Figo. And Veron.

Only Cambiasso.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Who said Cordoba was shit? Yeah, that is the purpose of the thread, but I want to instead kick that stupid ass proposition out and instead point out the stupidity of the "orthodox" fans- those who have brought this club down for 10 years and counting. And one resides here in our Xtratime forum.

·
Registered
8,899 Posts
Roman2k said:
What does Inter01 have to do with anything? He's one of the few people here who is level headed and makes sense. Some of you guys are hilarious. First you turn on the team, then the players now on other posters.
Yes well said my man

·
Registered
43,675 Posts
This has already been discussed in another thread where bobati was owned. Is he really such a sucker for punishment?

Cordoba may not have been entirely comfortable at left back, but to blame him for the match shows 1) you didn't watch it and/or 2) you're a clueless moron and/or 3) you're an attention-seeking whore.

In fact, I'm sick of seeing people single out one player in particular for the loss. I don't think any of the strikers (not even Adriano) should be blamed. There really was no connection between midfield and defence. And the wings weren't used near enough.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I believed all along that Cordoba, despite not being a top class worldclass star, is still a very good player and fits well into our starting CB spot.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Bobati and Pulsar, the pair of you could learn from Cordoba. If you had an ounce of the pride, courage and respect that he has for our club you would be worth talking to. You are just making Ivan a scapegoat for our loss. He was sacrificed for the good of the team in a position he does not usually play. He looked ill at ease at left back and yet he still tried for his teammates. Unlike the pair of you who try to cause division in this forum, Cordoba played for his teammates and did his best.

Neither of you know shit about football because even when Cordoba has played well and been solid in a matches where we have not conceded goals and thoroughly outplayed our opponents, Bobati the Clown Act still singles Cordoba out as having played terribly. The more you guys post, the more you embarass yourselves.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
I take this oppurtunity to say -

Forza Cordoba

And screw everyone who thinks he is overrated. Pick on someone else, not this man.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
So Cordoba made some mistakes, big deal, who doesn't?

The guy is reliable and is Interista at heart, FORZA IVAN :proud:

P.S. against Villa he played out of position, I'm sure there are players that deserve reproach !:mad: :stuckup:

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Oh yes as for the Villareal match , can't you blind men see he was played totally out of position? I mean LEFT BACK ?!?!?!?! What did you expect him to do there ?

Poor chap atleast held fort better than any other of our defenders that day could if they had been playing at Left Back.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
baboti said:
Simply, to those who like Cordoba. Are you really Interfans? ......And enough is enough now. He can´t be ruining Inter anymore and until you don´t recognize it Inter01, Raz etc. You shouldn´t watch football.
s.conceicao said:
inter sucked as a team , yesterday. not just bc of cordoba.
but yes, i agree. he is definitely overrated.
Pulsar said:
Watching the game, having a Bud.... :lala:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts