Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its not a democracy, but don´t fell like the CM and FM are doing us favors. The users are more responsible for what xtratime has become than anyone else, the least the community managers could do is have a bit of respect towards questions instead of acting supremely childish with defensive answers.

I have followed everything that have gone through with the poster banned (PM asides) and again I see no reason, only one CM upset he shared diffent views and was asked to stop sharing those views. (which the CM ended being repremended by some regulars at XT)

And I would go to bigforums with pleasure if the posters had a better level, even in here dicussing football sometimes becomes secondary. And it seems management is doing one hell of a job to make sure thats the direction.

Mind its the people that make the forum, so treat them with respect if you care enough about your little crown.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also the answer I was looking for:

I noticed your thread has already been locked, so I thought I'd send you a PM to point out that r.o.n.a.l.d.o. hasn't been banned, but barred for two weeks.

came through PM, your highness may close the thread. ;)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Lite®nit said:
also the answer I was looking for:

I noticed your thread has already been locked, so I thought I'd send you a PM to point out that r.o.n.a.l.d.o. hasn't been banned, but barred for two weeks.

came through PM, your highness may close the thread. ;)
He was banned initially. I saw banned! with his username earlier today.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Haroon said:
Yes, that's what it said. But it should have said 'barred'. If it hasn't already been corrected, it shortly will.

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Haroon said:
Yeah, cause the status changes automaticly to banned, no matter if it's a temporary barring.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
With regards to Xtratime (not) being a democracy. The CMs and Admins do try to be as democratic as possible, and in doing so listen to the members of this community and are open for suggestions. That doesn't mean that every suggestion will be followed up on, but it is listened to an it's input is appreciated.

The community is our first and foremost interest. As such we serve it first, and manage it second. Sometimes, however, it is necessary to take some form of action against an idividual posters. Such a thing is done with the interest of the community in mind. And eventhough we can understand that for the poster involved, and the friends of that poster, it can be difficult, we do hope that there can be at least some understanding for the necessity of such actions.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Boyo said:
With regards to Xtratime (not) being a democracy. The CMs and Admins do try to be as democratic as possible, and in doing so listen to the members of this community and are open for suggestions. That doesn't mean that every suggestion will be followed up on, but it is listened to an it's input is appreciated.

The community is our first and foremost interest. As such we serve it first, and manage it second. Sometimes, however, it is necessary to take some form of action against an idividual posters. Such a thing is done with the interest of the community in mind. And eventhough we can understand that for the poster involved, and the friends of that poster, it can be difficult, we do hope that there can be at least some understanding for the necessity of such actions.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Boyo said:

The thing is that not everybody in the management is level-headed like you. More people like Raul (Barca) and you will do a world of good.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
The Green One said:
It seems like theres a bunch on here determined to "Fight the power". This isn't a democracy, you don't elect us, we're not accountable to you, so if you don't like it heres somewhere else to go www.bigsoccer.com
God how much i love stupidity displayed. :D

·
Registered
43,712 Posts
Come on, don't diss TGO. He's a good lad deep inside. I'm sure of it. :shades:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.