·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marco van Basten Netherlands :shades:

1. Thierry Henry
2. Shevchenko
3. Ronaldinho

I think i'll take his word over Haroon, Depor4Life and the rest of the Xtra-time bashers who have probably hardly kicked a football in their lives :D :shades:

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
You are going to take the word of a former or current footballer? Please, these guys have more biased than all of us:rolleyes:

Raul voted Neved in the FIFA world player, are you taking his word? Luis Aragones voted Adriano, is he the guy?

I take Haroon any time. (but not San Siro :howler: )

·
Registered
46,398 Posts
The capitan of Italy and defender Cannavaro, who knows the forwards of this century surely better than the good old Marco, who played above all golf in the last years, chose Van Nistelrooy. :tongue:

I think i'd rather take Fabio's word over the old Marco Van Basten, Jern and the rest of the Henry's wives on Xtratime who have probably hardly kicked a football in their lives. :shades:

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what crappy responses, so Marco was now playing golf in a cave for the last few years and is biased towards a Frenchman who plays for the club he supported as a boy Arsenal :googly: :D

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
I am sure Milanese would do justice to this thread. :stuckup:

:D

nEEbz

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nEEbz said:
I am sure Milanese would do justice to this thread. :stuckup:

nEEbz
Milan fans trying to discredit van Basten without actually disrespecting him. :shades:

he was the architecht of the modern forward y'know. :)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
I'm sure that somebody must have been pointing a gun towards The Swan's head for him to say that...:googly:

Cheers.;)

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
San Siro said:
I'm sure that somebody must have been pointing a gun towards The Swan's head for him to say that...:googly:

Cheers.;)
well the person with the gun certainly wasn't Haroon :D

nEEbz, what were you doing in Amsterdam at the end of November ? :shades:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Poor Arsenal fans, never they have aby real joy to cheer them up, except Jern that is.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
JKris said:
Poor Arsenal fans, never they have aby real joy to cheer them up, except Jern that is.
It's hard to when you're overrated, have the world's most overrated player and an incredible ability to choke and never win anything :thmbup:

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
JKris said:

we have loads of joy, we get to see Marco van Basten's favourite player every week. :star:

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
geees all arsenal members are so uptight cuz henry didnt win the thing,, big deal.. imp thing tht he is ruling the epl, that's all.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Egyptian_Juventino said:
geees all arsenal members are so uptight cuz henry didnt win the thing,, big deal.. imp thing tht he is ruling the epl, that's all.
Just speaking the truth.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
loool, according to Wenger it would be crime if Henry didn't win this award :D man thats classic.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Marco van Basten Netherlands :shades:

1. Thierry Henry
2. Shevchenko
3. Ronaldinho

I think i'll take his word over Haroon, Depor4Life and the rest of the Xtra-time bashers who have probably hardly kicked a football in their lives :D :shades:
MVB :cool: may say what he wishes :cool: IMO all 3 players are great :cool:

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oliver Norvell said:
And Maradona always praises Ronaldinho, so......?
yeah and he also calls Henry a "Maradonian" player but unfotunately he doesn't get a vote so we can only speculate.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts