Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wich country have produce the greatest player in the world ?

Imo, it's The Netherlands with Johan Cruyff, Johan Neeskens, Frank Rijkaard, Marco Van Basten, Ruud Gullit, Ronald Koeman...

Brazil will be the second.

Swedish the third: Gunnar Nordalh, Gunnar Gren, Nils Liedholm, Stefan Petterson, Kurt Hamrin, Glen Stromberg...

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
I think Argentina is another choice. They have produced excellent players who used to and now play for top clubs all over the world. Maradona, Batistuta, Veron, are just some of the names.

Italy too has produced many great players, such as Toto Schillaci, Paolo Rossi, Paolo Maldini, Roberto Baggio etc

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Its hard to say. holland is only a small country and has produced more than its fair share of world class players, however, in terms of raw talent it has to be Brazil. I'm not so sure about Argentina, they have produced Maradona, arguabley the worlds greatest, plus Batistuta, but maybe not a lot else. :)

There is/was a very similar thread to this in the WC forum. ;)

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Oh guys, are you kidding me? You guys are not going to put Brazil on top here? The guys who have come out with players such as Pele, Garrincha, Zico, Rai, Ronaldo, Romario, Bebeto, Falcao, Jairzinho, Zinho, Dunga, Leonardo, Vava and countless other legends. It's not only these players that are the proof.

Anyway, us Brasilliero have proof because we have done no other national team have done, not Italia, Germany, Holland, Argentina can ever wish they had done.. and that's winning 4 World Cup's and number five is coming this coming Summer, Copa del mundo is coming home! :happy:

Oh yeah, and don't bullox me because we got the greatest player of all time, the king of football... Hail Pele! O rei Pele! :star:

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
this thread has some of the funniest post i ve ever read.

thak you guys, i had some great seconds.:rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts