Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your favourite moment of 2003,It could be anything you wish.Milan's CL win,Juve's Scudetto,Man Utd's fight back in The Premier League,Sheva's 100th goal for Milan,Milan's Coppa Italia or super Cup win and the list goes on.
You can name absolutely anything.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
It's as obvious as it gets Shummy...

May 28th, 2003: when Sheva scored the winning goal against Lady Zebra. I went crazy like rarely. Crying like a baby. What a day!What feelings!What emotions!!!

I want to relive those moments again this year!!!:cool:

FORZA RAGAZZI!!!:proud:

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
3 moments stand out: Pippo´s goal in the QF against Ajax, the final whistle of the thrilling semifinal derby and Sheva´s penalty at the Old Trafford...:thumbsup:

FORZA MILAN

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
The sequence against Real Madrid, where Maldini rounded Figo and humiliated the Portuguese around the area of the corner flag.. Il Capitano, the best player in Europe in the season 2002/2003, received a standing ovation worthy of a King..

Come to think of it, that might have been in 2002 but still a personal favourite moment of last season..

Nesta´s inhuman clearances at the Riazor and Old Trafford are well worthy of a mention as well..

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
My favorite moment of 2003 would be when I finally sealed the deal with my current ladyfriend after weeks of talk and buildup. ;):D

As far as soccer goes, for Milan fans it would obviously be winning the CL.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Obviously winning the CL. :star: :cool: :happy: Haven't really got over the euphoria yet. :stuckup:

·
Super Moderator
13,713 Posts
Dae said:
My favorite moment of 2003 would be when I finally sealed the deal with my current ladyfriend after weeks of talk and buildup. ;):D

As far as soccer goes, for Milan fans it would obviously be winning the CL.
Exactly the same here.

I'll add Cienciano winning the Copa Sudamericana against River Plate though, a week ago. First Club international tournament for a peruvian team. :star:

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
The Greatest Moment would be when Fiorentina Promote To Seria B....:)

For Milan...OF course The CL win:)

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
the hilight of the year for me was in the cl final in extra time when everybody was tired and gattuso ran all the way from our own half to chase down the ball and then ran all the way back at full speed.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
sheva looked right then centre then right again and then i knew it was over......:devil:

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
Luigi, let me get this straight, the highlight of the year to you was Gattuso running up and down the field? A moment that outshined those of Sheva´s last penalty and Maldini lifting the trophy to the sky?

Well sure, why not?:tongue:

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Gol by Seedorf against Torino calcio in that emotional match in Delle Alpi! Absolutely magnificent.

Yaeh and thanks that you beat Real Madrid.

The best 6. 4. 2003 in Tardini and tricky backhell of Adriano.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Apart from the blatingly obvious, Inzaghi's last minute goal against Ajax was the only other time when I was really shouting and jumping and just going balistic. What a moment that was!

Beating Juventus and Inter in the Serie A were good too, as was the Champions League semi final and our victory over Real Madrid.

Watching Shevchenko in form at the moment and scoring like no tomorrow, the impact and promise that Kaka` has shown, the excellence shown by the worlds greatest defence in Maldini and Nesta, the spirit and hunger of Gattuso, Dida's resurgence as one of the worlds top keepers, the greatest form of our little wizard Pirlo, the helpful assists that new recruit Cafu has made, the solidarity shown by another recruit Pancaro, Ambrosini's class, Rui Costa's magic, Inzaghi's goals and all the rest...

:star: :strong: :D :happy:

·
Super Moderator
13,713 Posts
The Shev said:
Apart from the blatingly obvious, Inzaghi's last minute goal against Ajax was the only other time when I was really shouting and jumping and just going balistic. What a moment that was!

Beating Juventus and Inter in the Serie A were good too, as was the Champions League semi final and our victory over Real Madrid.

Watching Shevchenko in form at the moment and scoring like no tomorrow, the impact and promise that Kaka` has shown, the excellence shown by the worlds greatest defence in Maldini and Nesta, the spirit and hunger of Gattuso, Dida's resurgence as one of the worlds top keepers, the greatest form of our little wizard Pirlo, the helpful assists that new recruit Cafu has made, the solidarity shown by another recruit Pancaro, Ambrosini's class, Rui Costa's magic, Inzaghi's goals and all the rest...

:star: :strong: :D :happy:
We're a great team. :cool:

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
For me, every minute our champions were on that Old Trafford pitch, was my best moment of 2003. We played Juve right off the pitch and capped off the greatest champion's league assault ever! Despite being drawn in Nasty groups we qualified in style. Seeing off Inter and Juve one after the other was the perfect icing on the cake. France Football can kiss my ass. We acknowledge your quality Paolo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roma, you guys wanted to take off in a hurry did you now....if you don't watch out you'll step on a landmine!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts