Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the latest rumor is that inter is going to trade mutu for bastituta at the end of the season...will it happen? we wil see...if that happens, then mutu will get to play with nicolae if he gets signed by fiorentina.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Hmmm, that seems like an uneven trade. There is obviously 10 million dollars or so going to Fiorentina as well.

Yah, but don't forget Chiesa and Mijatovic also reside there. I must admit I would like to see Niculae - Mutu play together. Also, Erik Lincar from Steau Bucuresti is wanted by Fiorentina. :) :)

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
eclipse, dont even get too confident...they are not raising a romanian national squad..as for the trade, i meant that mutu will go along with load of cash for THE GREAT BATIGOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Heh, I prefer to keep my hopes up. Oh, I also forgot Kezman has a pre-contract with Fiorentina. Hmm, the Viola are going to become and all Balkan team.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Hehe if they get Mateja also they'd be in trouble with non EU passports. You are right though about his pre-contract, but several other teams are also after him as Milan and Deportivo.

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
you guys talking about marius nicolae?

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Marcoa: Nope, rather Mateja Kezman. He is the one with a precontract and is wanted by Deportivo and Milan. Niculae is wanted by Fiorentina as well.

Giani: Good point, there will be no way they can all play at the same time :(

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
I heard Porto wants Niculae as well

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Yeah, Jardel might leave in the summer leaving more chances for him.
EclipsE, I think they can play together in the Euro tournaments at leats. Anyway, there is probably a greater chance for Niculae to go to Viola because for Kezman there are some very attractive offers.

·
International
9,682 Posts
Niculae is wanted by many teams lke: Porto, Fiorentina, Roma, Sampdoria, Valencia, PSV (to replace Van Nistelrooy), Lecce, Torino, Parma, Inter :( and more.

Mutu got a very interesting offer from Chelsea but Ajax and PSV also want them. He could also leave for Fiorentina, as you said, and Torino in a exchange for Kallon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts