Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
14,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stripped of the captaincy and frozen out of the squad.

This is surely the end of the line.

Brozovic has been liking all this activity on Instagram BTW.

If he does leave it will signal something of a new era for the club as well.

The common denominators over the last 4 years of FORM-CRISIS-FORM-CRISIS are Handanovic, Icardi, Brozovic, Perisic and D'Ambrosio.

Presumably Icardi and Perisic will now leave from that group, bring in somewhere around 130 million euros. 60m of that cash is needed to redeem Keita and Politano, leaving 70 m plus the residual transfer budget for 2 midfielders, a new striker and (yet again) 2 new fullbacks.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts

·
Greta joke sharer
22,616 Posts
LOL, hilarious stuff. So if the stories are accurate and I'm understanding things correctly Icardi is being stripped of the captaincy and excluded from the squad because he can't keep his bitch in line. :howler:

Oh, I almost forgot to include the disclaimer. I'm no misogynist.

·
Registered
10,025 Posts
It’s not possible to score 109 goals in 179 Serie A matches for a piss poor, dysfunctional Inter side if you’re not WC.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Where could Icardi go?
Realistically?

·
Registered
8,887 Posts
Apparently Icardi refused to join the squad for Rapid after everything went down. How ridiculous, just shows his unprofessionalism really, and his track record isnt short of these type of incidents.

·
Greta joke sharer
22,616 Posts
No worries nacka, we know you mean the agent in general. She seems like Raiola level
Not really, I was referring to a very specific aspect of the situation that doesn't apply in the case of Railoa. Unless Raiola is engaging in homo erotic encounters with his clients of course.

With Wanda there is an element that isn't there if you have an agent that is just the player's aid in professional matters. If an agent that you don't have personal ties to says dumb shit it's easier for a player to dismiss them when trying to clear things up with your teammates.

Example: "Hey, sorry guys. Don't listen to that fat **** Raoila, he's just got a bad case of insipient verbal diarrhea. I don't think you guys suck donkey balls."

That wouldn't be as easy to utter if the person you were dismissing were also your wife/loved one.

·
Registered
57,416 Posts

·
Greta joke sharer
22,616 Posts
I don't know, I've kind of forgotten that Milan even existed to be honest. It's kind of strange that even this dysfunctional Inter is better than Milan. I guess I'd label Milan a solid mid tier team.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the effort to spark some rivalry again. But it just feels artificial at this point.

·
Administrator
52,112 Posts
That is some statement! And I disagree as I don't think he is a WC talent or player.
He is clearly a world class player, amongst the top few best scorers around, old school poacher. He just happens to be world class unprofessional twat too.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
The Mauro Icardi case has exploded at Inter. The Argentinean striker has been removed as the team's captain and Spalletti didn't include him in the Europa League squad that will face Rapid Wien tomorrow.

According to Il Giornale journalist, Franco Ordine, Icardi has another problem: the relationship with a part of the team is weak.

Ordine told to Tutti Convocati that Icardi and Perisic have had a furious confrontation this week after that Wanda said on TV that Icardi has "personal problems" with Perisic.

"Perisic went to Icardi and told him: 'Tell your wife that she doesn't have to speak about me on tv", Ordine said. "Between Icardi and the rest of Inter, the club choose the rest".

·
Registered
16,825 Posts
Not really, I was referring to a very specific aspect of the situation that doesn't apply in the case of Railoa. Unless Raiola is engaging in homo erotic encounters with his clients of course.

With Wanda there is an element that isn't there if you have an agent that is just the player's aid in professional matters. If an agent that you don't have personal ties to says dumb shit it's easier for a player to dismiss them when trying to clear things up with your teammates.

Example: "Hey, sorry guys. Don't listen to that fat **** Raoila, he's just got a bad case of insipient verbal diarrhea. I don't think you guys suck donkey balls."

That wouldn't be as easy to utter if the person you were dismissing were also your wife/loved one.
How does she even get remunerated? Sounds like a... sticky situation. That would make some potential divorce proceedings very amicable.

·
Super Moderator
13,191 Posts
Predictable given the guy showed several times in the past he is a complete idiot, and that his wife is charge... That alone is an issue many times, but is much worse given who his wife is.

It will be very very hard for you to replace him as there simply aren't many strikers as prolific as him, and you don't seem to be in great position to negotiate.

I don't really get the questions about what teams he could possibly go to... He's as good as you can get these days. Any top team with a starting striker older than 30 and with a bunch of cash will be interested.

1 - 20 of 182 Posts