Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.datasport.it/le_interviste.asp?id=658449

Domenghini describes the year when Inter ate up 5 points of Milan advantage to get the scudetto.

There is always room for a different view, for hope and a view of tomorrow.

I know many are not hopeful. But trying is willing...

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Legends are still engraved in my heart, and are timeless.
Those, I will always support.
But things have a limit, and I decided to keep an only path, if the boys need me for any historic reconstruction, there I'll be.
But I can't stand many things of the team, so I decided to quit :stuckup:

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just explaining :) not justifying, I don't walk away when success comes, I've gone away when success came.
I've considered quitting the whole of soccer, but I still feel soccer into me. The last commandment inherited from me dad ;)

So come on, any hopes, any happy thoughts to post? :)

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alive and kicking, at least Facchetti seems to go for the crush and not sit mildly to watch others... :sleepy:

C'mon, I hate to see you whining... :(

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Lorena is a person of the highest moral fiber, a true altruist in every sense of the word, I´m confident that her reason for chosing a path other than Milan are more than enough. If she wishes to remain silent because of respect to Milan fans and her friend, I feel we should respect her position

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
jack goff said:
Lorena is a person of the highest moral fiber, a true altruist in every sense of the word, I´m confident that her reason for chosing a path other than Milan are more than enough. If she wishes to remain silent because of respect to Milan fans and her friend, I feel we should respect her position
I do understand for instance if it's about politics, but for real, out of the big teams none of them has a clear concious so to say. And almost every top team in serie a has someone fishy in the board,Milan - Berlusconi, Parma - Tanzi, Roma - Sensi, Juventus - Juventus etc. Considering she also knows so much ofMilans history I find it hard just to drop a team, not that I don't respect it, but give me advice how to do it damn it ;).

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Yuumei no dejes que te hagan sentir Mal por la desición correcto que has tomado. Tu actitud demuestra mucho valor, no permitas que Milanistas te hagan sentir Culpable. No le hagas casos a la insinuaciones de ese perro Danés.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I hope this is not a reference to Adam and Eve. Lorena I apologize if my previous comment about your departure from milan will get you in trouble.

Honestly I´m sorry.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
If you have to insult me, why don´t you at least do it in English?
But thanks for proving my point.

Exactly I proved you initial point, because you started this. BTW your fellow milan fans were non judgemental when Patrick left us for you group and now you come here making judgement about the decision of this honorable lady?

Double standards and I believe calling someone a loser or perdenti is far worse than calling someone a dog, I mean even dogs arent considered losers.

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
"making judgement about the decision of thos honorable lady?"

:confused:

It was a subjective utterance ("That´s sad, Yuumei."), where did you see me making judgement? Geez.:rolleyes:

I don´t believe I´ve ever made the slightest comment on Patrick´s decisions in the past, whatever they contained, cause frankly I wouldn´t give a damn.

One more thing, you´d very rarely see me using terms as 'perdenti' or 'loser' of Inter, in fact I´d usually be one of the first to defend your club.

www.paranoia.com ?

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Just because you hardly use the reference to perdenti doesnt mean you had never used it. You did make a call on the event of her leaving milan, you said:
That´s sad, Yuumei.
sad
Don't tell me that was not a judgment call on that event, btw you should had congratulated her, and maybe try to copy from her instead of making such remark, there is nothing sad about having morals and actin upon then.

At least that's my opinion.

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
For the second time, I didn´t judge Yuumei, I´m not in a position to judge Yuumei´s decision, I do not know her reasons for once, I merely told her how I, personally, felt about it, spontaneously. Thats what a debate forum is for I assumed - exchange of views.

Btw. interesting lecture on how I should react, but honestly, I could do without it. :)

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
merely told her how I, personally, felt about it
I guess that's where this confusion started, I thought that you call the whole thing Sad, since you did not say I'm sad about this or anything so your speech would lead anyone to believe either posibility. Still that doesnt explain why you call me snake as if I had something to do with this.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts