Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok we need this,first target is milan with all ur might and superpowers folks, make it happen.

P.S mods please make it sticky and remove milanisti and other fans posts we don't need them to disturb our rituals. :stuckup:

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
milan to win 7-0 ,3 offside goals and 3 penalties and the 7th would be an overhead kick by the injured kaka

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
30-Goal Pato will score 30 to 'announce' himself .

(like he went to acm free, an unknown youth from nowhere :rolleyes:)

·
Registered
59,827 Posts
Based on Galliani's comments as regards to Milan only sucking against the Catanias and Lecces, fair to say we're doomed.

·
1st Tier Poster
50,005 Posts
it doesn't work when you say you're jinxing

you have to be more subtle

BTW I don't think we really have a chance against Inter anyway in the current form we're in. yOu're simply too good.

·
Registered
23,851 Posts
it doesn't work when you say you're jinxing

you have to be more subtle

BTW I don't think we really have a chance against Inter anyway in the current form we're in. yOu're simply too good.
Seeing as Maicon just got injured, and not fake-injured like Kaka either, I'd say Milan are huge favorites.

·
Registered
45,385 Posts
LOL. THAT'S how it's done. :proud:

·
Registered
59,827 Posts

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
30-Goal Pato will score 30 to 'announce' himself .

(like he went to acm free, an unknown youth from nowhere :rolleyes:)
there are still many non- believers when it comes to Pato, this is the perfect opportunity for him to announce himself in the big stage.

he will win those three penalties and assists the off sides ones. he's destined for greatness ,am sure as hell he'll finish his career without any red cards.

As for kaka, I heard milan lab are doing whatever it takes to make him ready for the derby so much so they are considering using black magic, in order to transfer a portion of his soul into Pato and Ronaldinho making the legend known as kaparo a reality :scared:

·
Registered
23,851 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
book it...dinho will have a new hair cut...most likely bald head...and he'll score a hat-trick...all are penalties...as the image of having bald head will give him luck...if not bald head, then...

·
Registered
23,851 Posts
Seeing as Maicon just got injured, and not fake-injured like Kaka either, I'd say Milan are huge favorites.
Yep...and with Beefcake the Partyanimal maybe also out injured we're doomed for sure. :moan:
Ok, seems they're both ready for action. We're still massive underdogs though. :moan:

·
Registered
59,827 Posts
They're unjinxable. Your efforts for the derby are commendable but no point wasting your time with this, 2T.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
because of this useless game against man u we might lose against bologna and roma :scared: seriously we might lose the scudetto for giving this friendly game too much attention

1 - 20 of 25 Posts