Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mancio, Favalli, Stankovic, and Mihajovic return to the Stadio de Olimpico for the first time since their controversial transfers to Inter Milan. The Lazio players should be hungry and motivated, and this will be quite a violent match indeed. FORZA INTER!

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Lazio is a very weak team this season. It was a real shame we couldn't beat them at the San Siro.

If we cant beat Lazio this time, in a fair match, then we dont even deserve to be in the CL next year.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
i think it will be ahrd match like all matches seem to be
even in the match against lecce we almost managed to draw again..
i guess lazio will provide quite a stiff resistance ..after all those transfers to inter.. they have a reason for revenge
we just HAVE to finish off whatever chances we get ..and hope our defence stands firm!
i say inter 1-0 lazio
adriano

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
rishabh16 said:
i think it will be ahrd match like all matches seem to be
even in the match against lecce we almost managed to draw again..
i guess lazio will provide quite a stiff resistance ..after all those transfers to inter.. they have a reason for revenge
we just HAVE to finish off whatever chances we get ..and hope our defence stands firm!
i say inter 1-0 lazio
adriano
An own goal? :dielaugh: Hopefully! :thmbup: :pp ;) :lick:

·
Registered
60,551 Posts
Razman said:
Lazio is a very weak team this season. It was a real shame we couldn't beat them at the San Siro.

If we cant beat Lazio this time, in a fair match, then we dont even deserve to be in the CL next year.
I wouldn't exactly call them very weak, because in their last four Serie A games they won three. But it's a no brainer that this current Lazio team isn't as good as previous Lazio sides. But players such as Rocchi, Pandev, Oddo, Liverani and Bazzani are all classy footballers that can give us a run for our money. Good news though that Cesar, Peruzzi and Di Canio are all out, according to gazzetta.

When they played as at the San Siro they were depleted so that's why they basically did nothing but score on an imaginary free kick (not whining though, shit happens.)

As for our ex Laziale, I don't think they moved to Inter ala Emerson. Lazio fans love Favalli and Mihajlovic, those two served the Biancocelesti for long years and they just moved on when they became old, so they won't be booed. Mancini though won't be welcomed with roses, that's for sure. As for Deki, had he not moved to Inter in January he would've joined the gobbi (or Inter) for free. So I don't understand why should Lazio fans be mad at Inter because of that deal. Each and every single time I've watched Stankovic with Lazio he was mighty impressive and always gave 100% on the pitch. :thmbup:

I don't see us winning this, because we never seem to do well against Lazio. So I'll be content with a draw. Especially that Samp will visit the San Siro to play Milan, Palermo will host Udinese (should be quite a match that) and Roma will make a visit to Cagliari, a team that has lost only once at home all season long.

FORZA INTER !!!!
:fero:

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
When we expect an easy match we always end up getting a tough one on our hands. Im expecting a tough even though Lazio are weaker this season.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Razman said:

I wouldn't say that we wouldn't deserve CL spot if we won't win against Lazio. Some opponents are just tough to beat. Sadly, Lazio is that kinda opponent for us since seasons. :wallbang:

May 5th ?? This season ?? It's just too hard for us to beat them. If we do win against them, then this season will be the one to remember !! :lick:

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
draw .

really, i'll be damn surprised if inter wins this one !!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I want to win. The gladiators will ensure we do. The Irridicubili meet again.

Yes, Lazio won three but they played horrible teams in the process and I don't think that they have enough offensive firepower to score and stay in the game. Therefore we get one goal, game effectively over

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I dont think Favalli will be playing. He has a groin strain. Captain Zanetti on the left, Ze Maria on the right? Maybe Burdisso on the left if Captain Zanetti does not play there.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
MacoBoy said:
We should win this game definetely!
Deinetely we should win every single game!! :D
Burdisso is having peronal problems, he is off for couple of days I think.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Burdisso is back with the squad so hes availible... i think we should let Burdisso play in the middle togheter with Miha and Cordoba at leftback cuz as u all know Cordoba is out for the game vs Porto so i say let Burdisso play to get some minutes in his legs before our CL game

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Training: Burdisso Back With Squad

TRAINING: BURDISSO BACK WITH SQUAD
Monday, 07 March 2005 15:01:01

APPIANO GENTILE - After yesterday's 2-1 victory over Lecce, the Nerazzurri were back in training at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre to prepare for this weekend's trip to Rome. Those who played against the Giallorossi did a light session of exercises according to individual requirements, with aerobic work, tactical exercises and a practice match for the others.

Emre Belozoglu and Cristiano Zanetti trained with the squad after recovering from the flu bug which kept them out of action at the weekend. Giuseppe Favalli (groin strain against Lecce) and Alvaro Recoba (ankle sprain) had therapy, as did Carlos Alberto Gamarra, who also did some strength-building exercises. Nicolas Burdisso was back at work with the squad today after several days' off due to personal reasons.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

So BOBO, should Emre or Cristiano Zanetti start?

Bobo: Play neither. Play Stankovic with Veron, cambiasso and Davids

1 - 15 of 15 Posts