Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone knows they secretly love Soccer Saturday! Dunno about you, but usually I wake up hungover and tired from a week of uni on Saturday's and the best cure is listening to these guys get facts wrong and Jeff's amazingly bad jokes. Stelling for Prime Minister, Kamara for Chancellor of Exchequer. :D

·
0-1, Huth.
6,070 Posts
Jeff Stelling is the next best thing to love making.

The man is just great.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Basically just an Liverpool and Arsenal old boys club.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
They are a funny lot, but it's getting harder and harder to watch, because its obvious they don't have a clue and they are all awful commentators when describing any of the action they're seeing.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
They are a funny lot, but it's getting harder and harder to watch, because its obvious they don't have a clue and they are all awful commentators when describing any of the action they're seeing.
try watching BBC northern ireland

·
Registered
30,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's the appeal for me because Jeff knows his stats and has all the slick one liners. The rest are practically idiots who can't say English, let alone foreign players names. Makes for good laughs/television though.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
It's brilliant, and I don't think people are too secretive about their love of it either. Most people I know watch it. There is a bar in Leeds called the box and its got a painting of the GSS graphic with Jeff on their window. So awesome!

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Feel sorry for LeTiss, getting the piss taken out of him and Southampton every single week. Then Merson comes on and butchers the foreign names. Hilarious saying Latin names in a cockney accent.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts