Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juve fans want to play against us in the quater finals, cause they think they have a fair chance of beating us :stuckup: They believe in general that we played vs a $hit team (Man Utd), whilst their clash vs Real Madrid was much tougher. All in all, now that Nedved is fit to play, they are much more confident in winning the double. :stuckup:

Inter fans in general are not worried about next weeks game vs Porto, they are very positive about winning the CL, unlike Juve fans, they would like to hammer us in the final :stuckup: Most of them strongly believe that this year will bring them #3.

Media: In two words, after having won in Rome, most opinion makers believe that Juve are now favourites to win the Serie A title, whilst Inter are built to win the CL.

Let's try to prove them all wrong :boxing:

Forza Milan :devil:

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Diavolo, were you being serious when you said that the Italian media believes that "Inter are built to win the CL" & "Most of them (Interisti) strongly believe that this year will bring them #3" or is this one of your sarcastic post again?

Thanx. ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Handoyo said:
Diavolo, were being serious when you said that the Italian media believes that "Inter are built to win the CL" & "Most of them (Interisti) strongly believe that this year will bring them #3" or is this one of your sarcastic post again?

Thanx. ;)
Unfortunately it's absolutely true :stuckup: No team on the planet has a triking force like Inter (Adriano, Vieri, Martins) :scared:

·
Registered
46,526 Posts
Handoyo said:
Diavolo, were being serious
Yes and... no. I think. :pp

Right now Milan are considered very lucky. I heard things like "Milan bought Gaston De Fondel" "Milan bought Gianandrea Culovic". :howler:
I think that the fact that they are more lucky than good is above all a hope of the supporters of Juventus.

About the Cl there is great optimism, most of people think that unless there will be an all Italian challenge in the quarter finals there will be 3 Italian clubs in the semifinals (they even consider Inter already qualified :drunk: )

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
well, juve played one hell of a game last night, however I dont think they are on aour level yet. Our team, in terms of experience, wisdom and vibes within the team, has no match these days. Plus, teh quality of all three lines and each player.

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
personally i hate to see juve and inter getting good result in CL...especially juve. :wallbang:

as i am not an italian, i have no such feeling as 'support all italian teams in CL' . i hope they get eliminated as soon as possible. As simple as that.;)

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
and to finish , as King just interrupted me with his post :D, - I said it yesterday before their game, I said it two years ago, I am saying it now - I will take Juve in Europe any day, any time, under any sort of circumstances (with Nedved, w/t half of our team, playing with 9 and w/t a goalie - WHETEVA).

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ToniSamp said:
Yes and... no. I think. :pp

Right now Milan are considered very lucky. I heard things like "Milan bought Gaston De Fondel" "Milan bought Gianandrea Culovic". :howler:
I think that the fact that they are more lucky than good is above all a hope of the supporters of Juventus.

About the Cl there is great optimism, most of people think that unless there will be an all Italian challenge in the quarter finals there will be 3 Italian clubs in the semifinals (they even consider Inter already qualified :drunk: )
And Toni for sure will report that most opinion makers believe that Inter for sure will win the CL :sob:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bono said:
and to finish , as King just interrupted me with his post :D, - ).
The King knows his trade :stuckup:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Elephant King said:
personally i hate to see juve and inter getting good result in CL...especially juve. :wallbang:

as i am not an italian, i have no such feeling as 'support all italian teams in CL' . i hope they get eliminated as soon as possible. As simple as that.;)
Well. I'm not italian either but I'd love to see a repeat of 02/03 with Inter, Juve and Milan in the semi-finals.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nesta said:
Well. I'm not italian either but I'd love to see a repeat of 02/03 with Inter, Juve and Milan in the semi-finals.
Welcome on board Nesta :cool:
Make the Devilhood proud :stuckup:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
As much as I'd love Porto to send Inter to the Bin as in the lovely avatar of our dear Cugino Pulsy, my dream is to beat Inter in the final with a goal at the last minute by Crespo after a lovely one-two between Clarence and Andrea!!!!:lala: :jester: :howler: :devil:

FORZA RAGAZZI!!!!:star:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Mancini and Ancelotti were on a press conference before the derby between their teams when a journalist turned to the good Mancini to ask him a question.
- Mancini, what's your objective for this season?
- We hope to gather enough points to challenge Milan and Juventus for the Scudetto.

The same journalist later on turned to Ancelotti and asked the same question.
- We will win the Scudetto, Champions League and Coppa Italia. And we'll win the league again, the Intercontinental cup, UEFA cup, Champions league once again and Coppa Italia once more the year after that.

The journalist (now stunned by Ancelotti's answer) asked Carlo if he was making fun of him.
- Well, Mancini started...!
:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Diavolo said:
Welcome on board Nesta :cool:
Make the Devilhood proud :stuckup:
Nesta has already made the devilhood proud. ;)
2 full seasons, 1 CL, 1 scudetto, 1 coppa Italia etc.
hopefully he'll add some more this season.

Juventus al rogo

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
Young07 said:
juventus call Utd shit but we beat them every time we play them quite convincing so it says so much for them

gobbi doesn't have the trick to win the CL, they even can't find enough audience in CL nights. :rollani: what could we expect from their team? :D

to conclude,

FORZA PORTO

kick the X-men out of europe...oh i forgot they are no longer X-men anmore... :eek: :yuck:

Only MILAN is made for CL.

Leave coppa for inter and juve can stay empty-handed. I have no problem with that.;)

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Nesta said:
Mancini and Ancelotti were on a press conference before the derby between their teams when a journalist turned to the good Mancini to ask him a question.
- We hope to gather enough points to challenge Milan and Juventus for the Scudetto.

- We will win the Scudetto, Champions League and Coppa Italia. And we'll win the league again, the Intercontinental cup, UEFA cup, Champions league once again and Coppa Italia once more the year after that.

The journalist (now stunned by Ancelotti's answer) asked Carlo if he was making fun of him with him.

:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

Grande Carletto ... :cool:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Nesta said:

The journalist (now stunned by Ancelotti's answer) asked Carlo if he was making fun of him with him.
:howler::howler: :dielaugh:

There's an another version of this one. But this time with Galliani and Moratti...I'll let you imagine how the dialogue went...;) :lala: :jester:
Maybe Presidente could give us a taste of it in the "You'll not find this in the press" thread,....:shades: :tongue:

Cheers.;)

P.S. Welcome on board Sandro Magno!!!!:shades::devil:

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
have you lot heard this one, it's pretty old now ;)

There's a couple and they want to send their son to a new school in Milan.

while talking to the principal of the school the father says "our son is generally very well behaved, but he is a big Inter fan and he takes their results very seriously".

one of the teachers asks "how do you mean?"

and his mother responds "well, if Inter loses he gets violent and may attack the other students, while if they have a draw he gets depressed and won't speak to anybody"

at this point the principal is concerned, and enquires "how does your son react if Inter wins"

the boys parents look at each other and his father concedes with a shrug, "we honestly don't know, he's only 15 years old".

·
Midfield Enforcer
1,683 Posts
Handoyo said:
Diavolo, were being serious when you said that the Italian media believes that "Inter are built to win the CL" & "Most of them (Interisti) strongly believe that this year will bring them #3" or is this one of your sarcastic post again?
I'm going out on a limb here with the opinion that Inter does have a good chance to at least make the final. Not because la stampa or interisti believe this, but when you think about the fact that they are out of the scudetto race & how much better they've been in Europe (for the most part) than the campionato, it makes a bit of sense.

Mind that first they have to get past Porto though ;)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts