Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 948 Posts

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By popular demand here it is. Anything that does not belong in the game threads or calciomercato belongs in here. Do you want to be a TSer? Better announce your intentions here. Wanna learn Milanish? Wait for Prof. Dab & Doc. Don't like our inertista friend Incubo? Dis him here:happy:.

Go ahead my friends, the thread is open:)

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Seeing that a couple of respected members are having problems with insomnia, and reliance on sleeping pills is detrimental to health in the long run, here's my humble solution :hopeful:

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok so who shall we stab first? Or hit him/her with a chinese sledgehammer that ilgenio kindly provided for us.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
We should sign Gudjohnsen. I've always wanted to say that.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Actually I only though of it today, watching Lyon-PSG and thinking Gudjoshnsen (gjdgh wtf?) would likely end ina team like that.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Van, would you like to be hit with a sledgehammer in the head? No? Don't say we should sign Gudjohnsen ;)

After than I'll take a go at Incubo.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Has it really?

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not yet, as thread Nazis we won't allow that;)

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
You have met the headmaster carrying the sledgehammer and assured him either his signature or crushed skull will be on your admission form :skull:

Works everytime for me :proud:

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
You have met the headmaster carrying the sledgehammer and assured him either his signature or crushed skull will be on your admission form :skull:

Works everytime for me :proud:
violence is not the way to go :nono:

spread some love

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Seeing that a couple of respected members are having problems with insomnia, and reliance on sleeping pills is detrimental to health in the long run, here's my humble solution :hopeful:

Where should I put this? In my galliani?

·
Registered
15,586 Posts
you know today I got bad news, I didn't get accepted into the school I wanted to transfer to :(
Sad to hear that mate. Which school was that if I may ask? Or what kind of school? Technical, medical or what?

·
Registered
15,586 Posts
Lucky bastard! :pp Where are you going? Getting to see a game?

1 - 20 of 948 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.