Xtratime Community banner

The Game Against Parma (Part II)

758 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Yuan 
G
#1 ·
OK. I understand that Montero and del Piero are both doubtful for Sunday's game.

I assume that Tudor will play in place of Montero - except that I read yesterday that "Tudor only lasted 20 minutes for Croatia" in its game against Austria. I do not have any more information than that. Anybody know anything about that?

Also, If del Piero is out, I assume that means that Zidane will play in the slot behind Inzaghi and Kovacevic. But can Kovacevic play a whole 90 minutes? Anyone who saw the last game will have to wonder ....

Anyone have any thoughts or comments?

Thanks.

Zen9

#5 ·
Hey guys... On Kova- he won't score every game You know :).
He played from the start against Inter only a week prior to that Viola game, and he didn't look like a player out of breath then You think ?

What I'm saying is- like we musn't judge Pippo when he goes a few games without scoring or even looking good, we can at least give Kova the chance to play 1 miserable game.. Right :) ?

Ciao.

#7 ·
Don't give up on Pippo. He made some great moves and two great passes to kova who should have finished it of in the Fiorentina game. I think Pippo should start, he'll be keen to impress (like he did vs Cag. and Venezia) maybe Esnaider for him later.

It's true, Kova can't score all the time, and i dpnt think he's ready for a whole match yet. I think Ancelotti was testing him against viola last week. Oh and Glen do the Prediction League :) Anyway i still believe in Pippo and i hope he doesn't leave. AND, I think it's good that he was starting on the bench vs fiorentina because he's usually fired up when he's in these situations.

Forza Juve.

#8 ·
well, i think inzaghi will SURELY play this time. esnaider may get some chance while DP will also be on the field at least for 1 half.

in defence i heard it will be pessotto, luliano ferrara if montero is not fit. so tac will also get a chance.

The Grand Old Lady Is Back :) :) :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.