Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK. I understand that Montero and del Piero are both doubtful for Sunday's game.

I assume that Tudor will play in place of Montero - except that I read yesterday that "Tudor only lasted 20 minutes for Croatia" in its game against Austria. I do not have any more information than that. Anybody know anything about that?

Also, If del Piero is out, I assume that means that Zidane will play in the slot behind Inzaghi and Kovacevic. But can Kovacevic play a whole 90 minutes? Anyone who saw the last game will have to wonder ....

Anyone have any thoughts or comments?

Thanks.

Zen9

·
Registered
392 Posts
What about Esnaider? He can come in for Kovacevic if kova cannot last the intensity of the whole match should Del Piero not recover in time.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I believe DP will be 100% fit to the Parma match. No Kova don't stand 90min, however we do have Esnaider tho. He can sub Kova in the 2nd half. If DP is out we play like we did against Inter..

·
Registered
517 Posts
If Del Piero and Montero is not ready for the game against Verona this weekend, they should be ready for the match against Parma next week.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Hey guys... On Kova- he won't score every game You know :).
He played from the start against Inter only a week prior to that Viola game, and he didn't look like a player out of breath then You think ?

What I'm saying is- like we musn't judge Pippo when he goes a few games without scoring or even looking good, we can at least give Kova the chance to play 1 miserable game.. Right :) ?

Ciao.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Don't give up on Pippo. He made some great moves and two great passes to kova who should have finished it of in the Fiorentina game. I think Pippo should start, he'll be keen to impress (like he did vs Cag. and Venezia) maybe Esnaider for him later.

It's true, Kova can't score all the time, and i dpnt think he's ready for a whole match yet. I think Ancelotti was testing him against viola last week. Oh and Glen do the Prediction League :) Anyway i still believe in Pippo and i hope he doesn't leave. AND, I think it's good that he was starting on the bench vs fiorentina because he's usually fired up when he's in these situations.

Forza Juve.

·
Registered
574 Posts
well, i think inzaghi will SURELY play this time. esnaider may get some chance while DP will also be on the field at least for 1 half.

in defence i heard it will be pessotto, luliano ferrara if montero is not fit. so tac will also get a chance.

The Grand Old Lady Is Back :) :) :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts