Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lion hearted performance today, even if it turned out fruitless.

Was just imagining how good our side would be if we had Cisse, Baros, Alonso, Smicer and someone like Morientes all fighting fit. I really feel we have the all the ingredients to challenge for the title next year. Well possibly we need a central defender which can (and I think will) be fixed over the summer. But today's performance with all our first choice players would have blown Chelsea out of Anfield.

Lets hope Rafa continues the good work!

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
gautam said:
A lion hearted performance today, even if it turned out fruitless.

Was just imagining how good our side would be if we had Cisse, Baros, Alonso, Smicer and someone like Morientes all fighting fit. I really feel we have the all the ingredients to challenge for the title next year. Well possibly we need a central defender which can (and I think will) be fixed over the summer. But today's performance with all our first choice players would have blown Chelsea out of Anfield.

Lets hope Rafa continues the good work!

Cheers!
Read someone's comment to ease the pain on RAWK. Bloody good comment it was. He said:

"Ease up ppl. Don't moan abt it. We've just seen the league champions for next season. And they're not wearing blue."

·
Registered
574 Posts
i agree; i thought Liverpool controlled the game much better than i anticipated, and have been puting on some really good performances lately.

f**k riley...keep your heads up, lads.

YNWA

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
you guys think that cisse will come back as good as he was before the injury? when you loose gerard at the end of the season you would be very dissapointed.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Kyp said:
you guys think that cisse will come back as good as he was before the injury? when you loose gerard at the end of the season you would be very dissapointed.
We will still have Rafa. And we don't come out and say crap like this to ppl (except maybe to joke) :D Because we are not over our heads abt our "poor" team like you :nono: :rollani:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Kyp said:
gerrard is not bigger than the club. did you not notice that he was rather average, outside of a few moments, in this game? besides, lampard is better, so what's all the hoopla about? <grin>

i have a lot of respect for jose, if not the club he's managing. it's just their ignorant supporters i can't stand.

-p

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
rusko said:
gerrard is not bigger than the club. did you not notice that he was rather average, outside of a few moments, in this game? besides, lampard is better, so what's all the hoopla about? <grin>

i have a lot of respect for jose, if not the club he's managing. it's just their ignorant supporters i can't stand.

-p
Well, how would expect them to understand that rusko? :pp they're the ones we can't stand, obviously we can't expect them to realize that they shoyuldn't be able to stand themselves right? :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts