Xtratime Community banner

2681 - 2693 of 2693 Posts

·
Registered
16,902 Posts
As usual your good eye didn't fail GICA. Not only you noticed Dragusin, but Corbeanu (now playing for Canada...) and Bani, who is making his first steps for Dinamo

Today Dragusin starts for the U21

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,460 Posts
As usual your good eye didn't fail GICA. Not only you noticed Dragusin, but Corbeanu (now playing for Canada...) and Bani, who is making his first steps for Dinamo

Today Dragusin starts for the U21
Yeah, great eye. And many of us got pretty excited about him early on after that too just looking at his physique and reading reports about his mentality & focus. Especially once he joined Juve. I have a good feeling about him, I hope his path stays clear and all goes well

For Corbeanu, he hasn’t been capped even at youth level yet for Canada, although I’m pretty sure he was called recently or at least on their radar. Shame, he seems a decent player

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,460 Posts
Took control of Africa??

·
Registered
16,902 Posts
Aside from Steau (Sassuolo), Reinaldo Radu (left back) made Parma's bench last week.

We have Ilie at Verona, Micovschi at Genoa, Marginean at Sassuolo, and of course Dragusin. Also, many kids at Lecce in Serie B

The situation is looking good in Italy, both for seniors and juniors. At least a top league were our players adapt better than in other leagues

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,460 Posts
but I think for a few of them theyre there because of COVID situation. Still, good news that they're the most considered among the youth.

Dragusin and Munteanu havent been in their squads lately because of the u21s covid situation, right?.. I cant see any other reason. Hopefully theyre back this week...

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,460 Posts

·
Registered
16,902 Posts
2681 - 2693 of 2693 Posts