Xtratime Community banner

2661 - 2680 of 2693 Posts

·
General Iordanescu
29,329 Posts
And one in Southampton U19, Marco Rus

Yeah he's in my Foresta squad in L1 for Football Manager in the 23-24 season. Potential to be a good L1 winger, it says. Best position MR.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,456 Posts
So not only has 17yo Catalin Cirjan been promoted to Arsenal U23s for this season but he’s been training with Aubameyang & I in the first team, apparently decent chances he’ll play in the friendly against Aston Villa tomorrow

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,456 Posts
George Ogararu is creating an academy in Prahova County, based on the Ajax model he knows well after having played and coached there for so long (Jong Ajax assistant), although still the current director of scouting at Viitorul

Reactions: The Rumaniac

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,456 Posts
Just came across another Sarmasan kid (at least Niculescu, not sure about Buturuga)

Both in the Stuttgart U17, not sure how good they are but by the things I’m reading they seem promising. Curious to see if they will be cases like Cirjan and Dragusin

·
Registered
62 Posts
Theodor Corbeanu is playing for Wolves U23 this season and already scored 2 and assisted one.
I think he will represent Canada though, will be interesting to follow his situation.
Was called for the our U17 two years ago if I remember correctly, but now he's not called with the U19s or anything ( I might be wrong)

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,456 Posts

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
Shit. I hate when this happens. But maybe he'll be another Ponde 😁
Daniliuc on the other hand is heading to be the first romanian that becomes a valuable player and plays for another nation

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,456 Posts
Oh yeah, I saw this but forgot to post, good note Rumaniac

Check this post about him and the reply shows his goal against Cyprus U16s on his Romania U16s debut last year.

I hope it works out for him, he looks a great talent!

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,456 Posts
You sound like Hagibest there XD
And what, pray tell, is wrong with that? ;) :D

it's looking great indeed, but hopefully we see more confirmation from these kids than the more recent past. They do seem (mostly) more serious and physically developed (Dragusin, Cirjan, Gante, Munteanu, Borbei) so far. Let's hope it's enough to impress coaches and get real chances to prove themselves. They can never stop working hard and staying focused

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
And what, pray tell, is wrong with that? ;) :D

it's looking great indeed, but hopefully we see more confirmation from these kids than the more recent past. They do seem (mostly) more serious and physically developed (Dragusin, Cirjan, Gante, Munteanu, Borbei) so far. Let's hope it's enough to impress coaches and get real chances to prove themselves. They can never stop working hard and staying focused
And many are Sarmasan kids. Borbei too BTW

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,456 Posts
The inevitable disappointment when none of these players make it :D

But Cirjan at least made WC26 in my dream world
man, if none of these kids actually make it I actually give up any hope lol
Cuz come on, at that point, how can you really see so much talent, many showing good mentalities now and better readiness for modern football, fail to adapt abroad? Not every case can be only bad luck or poor mentality then. At least I would think.

Truly though, if that happens, I'm done lol. But fingers crossed we see what we finally deserve happen for these kids..

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,456 Posts
Dutu made Fiorentina bench today

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,456 Posts
Radu Dragusin is very highly rated at Juventus apparently, one of their best U23 prospects and probably the most likely to get a call up to the first team bench / loan soon as they are in contract renewal talks

The famous Monchi from Sevilla also seems interested in him

·
Administrator
53,108 Posts
Yeah he is pretty highly rated in youth/U23 and came from nowhere. He looks so imposing and comfortable as RCB, despite being the youngest in the U23 team.

With Rugani loaned out (now 4 CBs instead of 5, and Pirlo plays with 3 CBs), hope he gets eventual coppa Italia minutes later in the season with main team. I wouldn't count on it, but he has been the youth defender who has trained the most with the main team.

·
Registered
70,107 Posts
This is where (when) we remarked Dragusin for the first time

And when he signed for Juve

2661 - 2680 of 2693 Posts