Xtratime Community banner

2641 - 2660 of 2693 Posts

·
Registered
70,115 Posts
Probably he's a good keeper but he should start playing in Liga I soon.

More about GKs: Tarnovanu made a bad mistake the other day and lost his place at Iasi. Aioani looks good at Chindia.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,461 Posts
I didn’t really rate Tarnovanu much tbh

I’d go (for young keepers):

Ionut Radu
Andrei Vlad (even though susceptible to blunders)
Mihai Aioani
Ionut Rus (can still leapfrog others if he plays Liga I next season as GICA said)
Denis Lungu (Spanish born Romanian kid playing in Austria)

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,461 Posts
Darius Ghindovean seems to be playing For Duisburg on German third league. He started on a recent game
Here is a clip from that game:

Very promising, let’s hope he gets noticed by a bigger team soon but to be playing senior football in Germany already is good news

Reactions: The Rumaniac

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,461 Posts
There is an 18yo LW/CF called Suf Podgoreanu who has represented Israel at youth level and just transferred to Roma

Even if there is intense discussion about Dennis Man's departure from FCSB in the Premier League or Serie A, another Romanian is the protagonist of the hottest transfer of the moment! AS Roma brought Suf Podgoreanu for 100k euros, an 18-year-old forward who played at Maccabi Haifa.

Podgoreanu has dual citizenship, Israeli and Romanian, but he has evolved so far for the U17 and U18 teams of Israel. Since 2018, he also has Romanian citizenship and could be eligible for the Romanian senior NT.

In the previous season, Podgoreanu played for the U19 team of Maccabi Haifa and managed 20 goals. Goal Italia described the striker's style, which measures 1.95 m: "Even if he is very tall, he can also play in the left wing. He looks like Dzeko, but he is also very technical."
Sounds like a very interesting player with probably a different kind of mentality being abroad, if he wants to play for us could work out nice. Hopefully not another Postolachi disappearance magic trick but actually confirms

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,461 Posts
He has played for Israel so far, so I wouldn't count on him
Yes but maybe it was because he was already playing in Israel and was convenient/comfortable plus maybe Romania didn’t reach out ... but now that he’s going abroad , it’s possible .. Romania even now is still a better team with better hopes for future than Israel, I would think. But we’ll see

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,461 Posts
New rankings for the academies by FRF

Gaz Metan, Hermannstadt, as Chindia weren’t even ranked / scored last year but are listed relatively highly now.

Viitorul as expected keep their top spot, and Ripensia Timisoara more than doubled their score

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,461 Posts
I saw this mentioned somewhere but didn’t know it was so serious.... damn it.. hope he gets better ASAP

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,461 Posts
Nice finds! Marco Rus like Marco Reus

Reactions: The Rumaniac
2641 - 2660 of 2693 Posts