Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All Right guys...Were pretty much out of the Runnin for the WC but we still have a lot of matches and the possibility for getting a lot of good results. Lets hope for good results in Greece and Turkey and the revelation of a few new young players.We still have home games against Georgia Kazakstan and Turkey to look forward to. All we can do now is play for Respect.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Yep, play for respect as well to ruin any of the other teams a chance to qualify second :D that I will enjoy :D:D:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Boys it still long to go. if we win 3 games at home and get 4 points in all the games we going to play away then we will go to germany in 2006.

lets hope young players will show who there really are and who they really can be. just like the young Ronaldo.

AlbBoy

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
hmmm I hope to get good results at least at home against Kazakhstan and Georgia, and 'bingo' would be a good one in Greece.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That wont make us look like crap. That would make us crap. But we can beat both those teams at home no prob. My faith in the NT would be fully restored with a good result in either Greece or Turkey though.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
In Turkey we might pull up a lucky tie, but in Greece forget it. Greqia will kick our asses with revenge in mind, especially now that they have restored their confidence. On the other side our confidence has gone down. Plus Greece did underate us on the first match, since they were coming as Euro chumps(champs I mean :D ). If we get defeated I hope the game will not be like that with Georgia or this one with Ukraine. I don't think I can handle these kind of games(where we dominate yet we lose) anymore.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
I think you can beat Turkey in Tirana we played them many times and even though they beat us it was always a competative match and we gave up cheap goals, score early on them and then its easy they try to attack to much and you can use the counter attack.I just cant wait to see the Greece-Albania game the Greeks are so confident after there win against Denmark they think they have already qualified for WC 2006, maybe you can bring them down to earth again.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
::Ambis:: said:
...and we gave up cheap goals
we'r 'masters' of giving cheap goals

::Ambis:: said:
I just cant wait to see the Greece-Albania game the Greeks are so confident after there win against Denmark they think they have already qualified for WC 2006, maybe you can bring them down to earth again.
:D that would be good, but I dont see it happen, even though Albania many times knew how to make suprises but this time its realy tough and they will give it all to qualify.
Hope nobody dies after the match like last time

·
Registered
345 Posts
CosovaFC said:
If we dont beat Kazakstan and Georgia at home, that will make us look totally crapp.
True
We should save our dignity.;)

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Tifo AC said:
I hope so too, but hard to tell.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Tifo AC said:
we'r 'masters' of giving cheap goals

:D that would be good, but I dont see it happen, even though Albania many times knew how to make suprises but this time its realy tough and they will give it all to qualify.
somebody needs to give advice to our shqipes there to stay together in one place they may have problems if they seperate

1 - 14 of 14 Posts