Xtratime Community banner

201 - 208 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
69,073 Posts
Prediction: Pasalic will give us a joy in the Euro 2020.
He will probably get cut before the final squad selection...again. He has much better chances this time than 2014, 2016 and 2018 at least. He should be above Badelj and Rog for consideration

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
He will probably get cut before the final squad selection...again. He has much better chances this time than 2014, 2016 and 2018 at least. He should be above Badelj and Rog for consideration
Badelj brings something that the other MFs don't in that he's calming presence in a more defensive minded midfield

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
He should be above Badelj and Rog for consideration
The kind of player he is he shouldn't be competing for a spot with those two. I think he'll make it this time but I don't see where he fits in, he's not a winger and those central spots are locked.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

·
Registered
501 Posts
Rog has had a very good season Cagliari. He's been a starter all season for them and since his injury they have struggled big time. Should Rog be ahead of Pasalic that's not as easy a call as some might think. Rog is a better dribbler and covers a lot of ground. Pasalic better in the final third at scoring goals. Very different type of players imo.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I really got the feeling that Pasalic could be a missing key for us.
I don't have anything against others that compete for the last spots whoever is playing I want our squad to go as far as possible and Pasalic scores the goals that make his team go further.
He did it for Atlanta in Serie A then he did it for Atalanta in champions league and we don't have 10 players that do that at this level.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
@Diego

Modrić or Vlašić will start in what is Pašalić's best position. Hard to argue against either of those guys so it's unfortunate for Pašalić but he's just going to have to wait for some retirements.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

·
Registered
387 Posts
Against Roma he scored a fantastic goal 30s after getting on the pitch.
I don't see him in the starting 11.
But using him among the 3 subs seems possible to me.

201 - 208 of 208 Posts