Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this forum once was considered the best forum at XT...but not anymore...with most of the veterans leave, 009 and all those INTER bashers come, this forum has gone down to the bottom...although 009 and some inter bashers have already been banned, but the damage has already been made...this forum is just not the same...if u ask me, i'll even say the parma forum is even better than ours...sadly to say but it's true... :(

so now, my question is how to improve this forum and what do u think this forum will become in the near future...or at least next year...??? it's hard to bring back the veterans because everybody has their busy schedule...but the old, good times are the moments that i will never forget...

Forza INTER!!!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Carson,to revive the forum we need to bring back the thing that makes it best once in the past,QUALITY.

To bring back the great quality that we once had,we need to bring back those who bring quality to this forum,VETERENS.

To bring back those great veterens like Tazz,HK,falcao,Andrew Simpson........well I really dont know how......

Or,we need some new members that are really come here to shar their views and football knowledge with others,not those who come here to open 10 threads to just report some Inter news and those who come here to raise hell.

But sadly,I dont see it happening.

So.........there u go......XT Inter Forum,the best forum in the world there ever WAS.

Sad but true.

FORZA INTER!!!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
joeyue said:
To bring back those great veterens like Tazz,HK,falcao,Andrew Simpson........well I really dont know how......

Or,we need some new members that are really come here to shar their views and football knowledge with others,not those who come here to open 10 threads to just report some Inter news and those who come here to raise hell.

But sadly,I dont see it happening.

i also don't see it happening...at least not at the moment...but i guess they will come back when the new season starts...

i just hope... :(

·
Registered
677 Posts
What's up Carson and JoeYue! :D

Seems like this place has cooled down a bit after our dissapointing seaon finale but I'm sure this forum will live on as long as there are true Inter fans out there.

I myself have been quite busy for the last couple of months and just don't have the time to come here as much as I used to (which was not a lot anyways -_-; ) Hopefully with the World Cup around the corner (which is like tomorrow...but I might not able to cath it live because of work :depress: ) we will have more people talking about football and Inter.

BTW can you guys give me an update on what happened in this forum for the past few months? For example who are the most active posters now? Where are Tazz and Jimmy and co and where did everyone else go?

Finally congradulations for becomming moderators Carson and JoeYue. It's a tough job but I'm sure your enthusiasm for Inter will be more than enough for the challenge :)

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
the same thing happens after every season...the summer brings about too much speculation on who is leaving who is coming the SUMMer arrives people go on vacation and so on..

some people just need a little break..

this year the wc is here...

by late august ...things will get back to normal

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
:happy: HK briefly returned!

nah, don't worry about it guys, veterans take time to develop. I dont really see anything wrong with the forum, just simply the fact that we know each other so well that we basically ran out things to say.

you have to understand our conversation is based only on Inter; Our common ground is on inter, you know.
as i've said, i think inter forum will be great again, as long as the new comers stay, they will be the new veterans.

Besides, we usually have nothing solid during the off season.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I think the XT Inter forum will be great again once all the bashers get bored but you guys need to start to ignore them because every time you complain you just give them more reason to come back and be even more of a pain, forget about it.

Also another tip is to stop saying this forum was such a great forum a year ago and just work on getting better. :)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HK said:
What's up Carson and JoeYue! :D

BTW can you guys give me an update on what happened in this forum for the past few months? For example who are the most active posters now? Where are Tazz and Jimmy and co and where did everyone else go?

Finally congradulations for becomming moderators Carson and JoeYue. It's a tough job but I'm sure your enthusiasm for Inter will be more than enough for the challenge :)
hi HK, welcome back... :happy: it's nice to see u back... :)

there have been many INTER bashers coming and posting craps as u might have already seen...there are many threads that have been closed because of their pathetic craps.. :rolleyes: i really don't want to talk about that but i just hope those guys just stay away from this forum and if they want to post, post something constructive...

the most active posters now?? not even me so u can imagine how bad the situation we are in...but well, i m confident that this forum will be fine and should be fine...once the new season starts, guys coming back...we'll be alright...and hK, i just hope that u will come back and post more... :) will ya??

TAZZ hasn't posted much but jimmy is still here...but u know, he hasn't posted as much as he used to...it's quite sad to see something like that happen though... :(

anyway, i m so glad to see u back...forza HK!!! :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts