Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Torino Calcio did it: the new Brazilian star Ricardo Izecson Santos Leite (Kakà) will play in the midfield of Torino Calcio next year.
Torino Calcio bought him from the Brazilian team Sao Paulo in secrecy and now is trying to obtain another Brazilian player from Inter, the forward Adriano, playing for quite relegated Fiorentina till now. No doubt that with such a transfer campaign Torino is going to be one of the best teams in Italy again.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
I would not believe in this story. It has not come out in the press, and Kaka said in a sports program sunday that he would only leave Brazil for a top club in Europe, otherwise he prefferes to stay in Sao Paulo and win trophies and get more recognition than [playing for a modest side elsewhere!

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Roma is a corrupt club that ruins players personalities makes them bad people Kaka should join one of the Milan clubs they need a player like him. I hope he mekes the right decision joining Torino could end his career.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I actually prefer top prospects to go to slightly smaller clubs, were they are more likely to get 1st team action, and give them a chance to gain experience before moving on to a bigger team.
I know Brescia are one of the team that have already shown an interest.
Romario, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Emerson all did it and look at the likes of Lucio & Ewerthon are playing great at the moment in the Bundesliga, they will no doubt go on to play for bigger teams in Spain or Italy.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Yes that would be very smart indeed a player like Kaka can bring Torino back to the top. I think the best move for Kaka right now is a move to Germany but his price tag suggests that only Bayern could afford him and there is too much competition there but Inter need a player like Kaka in their midfield or a move to Torino or Brescia could be good to start off. He will probably move to Real in 3 years for a world Record fee when Zidane and Figo retire.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
He'll make too much noise, he won't stick with Sao Paolo for more then 1-2 seasons IMO.

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
paul17 said:
the likes of Lucio & Ewerthon are playing great at the moment in the Bundesliga, they will no doubt go on to play for bigger teams in Spain or Italy.
Why should they leave Bundesliga to so called "bigger" clubs? With clubs like Bayern, Bayer or Dortmund they have a guarantee to play in Champions-League/UEFA-Cup, if he would go to Italy, he would be trashed like AC Milan a few days ago, Amoroso moved from Serie A to Bundesliga, a good move for him imo. Or Emerson, his ex-club Bayer is still in the race, while Roma already is out.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I think you know what i was getting at, Teams in Italy/Spain have a bigger profile, and it is where the majority of top stars aspire to play.
I know full well that German teams are very strong at the moment, but i have no doubt that both Ewerthon & Lucio will move onto a team in either Spain or Italy. Plus i would hardly say Roma are totally out of the title race.

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
I see your point, but my point was, that especially Italian clubs arent as good as there profile, so their is no need to change the league for quality players like Lucio, Amoroso, Elber, Ewerthon etc. Elber scores his goals against $-clubs like Real every year, and wins many titles (national + international), so why should he move? The only difference is, that they have the money (but also have big $-problems) and last but not least spend much (more) money than German clubs do. Thats why most german clubs buy their quality-players in South America (Lucio, Ewerthon, Santa Cruz, Pizarro, Marcelinho, Placente etc.) and not from other European clubs (except Amoroso), so the money could be a reason to move, thats right.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i don't think kaka would go to torino...even kaka was interested in joining torino, would all the 'bigger clubs' just let torino sign him without trying to get him??? wasn't inter interested in him too??? i don't believe that torino would sign him because a bigger club would pay sao paulo for kaka for more $$$ that torino couldn't match...would torino be able to pay like 15-20m pounds for a player?? i doubt it...

but if a bigger club signed him, then i guess they probably would loan him out...i could see that happen...but not torino buy him... i don't believe that rumor...

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
It's not true, this rumour is false. If Kaka was bought by Torino, It would atleast be all over Brazillian websites. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts