Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
46,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next Thursday at 14.30 there will be the friendly with Cervia. Maybe you don't know Cervia. Well, they are a team belonging to the championship called Eccellenza (serie A, B, C1, C2, D and finally Eccellenza), but above all they are the team of a sort of reality show. The audience decides the formation or a part of it...
Some friendlies are organized against teams of serie A and the audience will have to vote the best player of Cervia... I have not understood the wicked mechanism of this reality and indeed I don't know if I'm interested in knowing it.
Anyway, there will be this friendly... at Marassi and since these guys have become the idols of the brainless teenagers probably the stadium will be filled (at Palermo there was the record of attendance for Palermo-Cervia! :wallbang: ).
My only hope is that Carrozzieri & Co. will play, that no one will get injured... and that Sampdoria will avoid the shame of a draw or a small win.

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
There was an article last week in
La Repubblica.

I haven't seen the "show" yet, as we fortunatly don't receive any Berlusconi channels here, but my italian friends told me that Ciccio Graziani(coach of Cervia) makes up the squad, and the TV viewers can change 3 positions and always bring in a right back called Gullo.

UTC should burn some of the "striscioni" Cervia "fans" bring along. :cool:

NO AL CALCIO MODERNO!

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
What a f**king joke.

I hope the away 'fans' get charged loads of money for this, if we're going to play these jokers let's at least make it worth it..

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
30 April we'll play against them too:yuck: ( we had to play before but the game was postponed because snow)
And the sad things is that all the stupid girls that don't follow football will attend the game:yuck:
I hate this shit. Sunday morning i've watched 10 second of their game...and... there was one banner " Torino è Qui" ...what a joke is that??? stupids girls from Torino that go to Cervia for watch those pretty boys...they don't care about football, they care only to watch some nice faces:yuck:
What a sadness.:yuck: :yuck::yuck:
All those girls are 13/14 years old btw:howler:
Now i'm worried about one thing...they will go to watch the game and probably they will fall in love with some football players of my team too....:yuck: If this will happen ...i will kill 'em all:yuck:

:yuck: Cervia

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
In how far does it improve chances Berlusconi's Re-Election?
As Italia 1 is part of Mediaset, and i heard around 2 Mio. people watch their games every weekend.
I also heard that statistics after Milan wins important games/trohphies, surveys and polls show, that Silvios potential votes increased a few points.
Thought if there's a "reality football show" like Cervia, it might have influences too.
Hopefully not.

Arianna, you like football ONLY for the sake of football, the sport itself?
I know a few girls who like football, but even they sometimes talk about the looks of players etcc.

Cervia meeeeeeerrrrrda

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Arianna, you like football ONLY for the sake of football, the sport itself?
I know a few girls who like football, but even they sometimes talk about the looks of players etcc.
first of all i like football...then of course i can find nice one players, i'm not lesbian:wallbang:
But those girls...they don't care about football. They care just about how cute is Borriello or how sexy is Giuffrida , ecc:yuck:
I can't stand to hear them screaming: "Giuffrida sei bonooooooooo" during a game:howler:
What a sadness:howler:
see what the girls have done for those unknown players: http://it.groups.yahoo.com/group/Fabio_Borriello/
http://it.groups.yahoo.com/group/Alfieri23_Giuffrida11/
http://it.groups.yahoo.com/group/emanuele_morelli/
http://it.groups.yahoo.com/group/ChristianARRIETA/

ecc...
every players have one fans club...with more than 200 stupids girls.

Me, i've found one fanclub for every Udinese players and we are not more than 10 !!!!!! Isn't that sad?

it is ...:yuck:

i forgot so say: in this team i like one player, the keeper (Davide Bertaccini) because since my sister watch this programm i've watched it too sometimes, and this keepr is great,save all the penalties:cool:!!!! I like his style.
...But he's ugly you can see and in fact doesn't exist one Fans Club for him...i wonder why.....:howler:

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
There is a poem for this first player on the website, you gave the link to.

"Nei tuoi occhi si vede
una grande determinazione
una grande voglio di arrivare
magari resterà solo un sogno
bla bla bla..."

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA... :dielaugh:
Ridiculous!
Like the Backstreet Boys.

You founded a Fan Club for every Udinese player?
Even for Jankulovski who's off to Milan in summer? :D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
il_principe said:
There is a poem for this first player on the website, you gave the link to.

"Nei tuoi occhi si vede
una grande determinazione
una grande voglio di arrivare
magari resterà solo un sogno
bla bla bla..."

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA... :dielaugh:
Ridiculous!
Like the Backstreet Boys.

You founded a Fan Club for every Udinese player?
Even for Jankulovski who's off to Milan in summer? :D
yes...even for Goitom, De Vaca, Lestani(who is the captain of the primavera...) ... :)

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
Didn't Goitom recently score his first Serie A goal?

So if the Cervia Boom goes on, they will get promoted and in a few years - god forbid - play in Serie B or A?
What a horrible imagination!!!!

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Arianna said:
i forgot so say: in this team i like one player, the keeper (Davide Bertaccini) because since my sister watch this programm i've watched it too sometimes, and this keepr is great,save all the penalties:cool:!!!! I like his style.
:
:cool: :thumbsup: :cool: ;)

Will Zoff call him? ;)

P.S. If you boys&girls intend voting for any particular player, follow the link ;)
http://www.campioniilsogno.com/articolo/articolo_11.shtml

P.S. Here's a pic of Davide :cool:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
il_principe said:
Didn't Goitom recently score his first Serie A goal?
yes and me and my friend opened the fanclub before than he scored...:D :cool:
So if the Cervia Boom goes on, they will get promoted and in a few years - god forbid - play in Serie B or A?
What a horrible imagination!!!!
i've hear that 3 of those players, the most voted will go to make the pre season with Juvem Inter and Milan...:D:D:D
Btw, in this team some players are also quite good...but the annoying thing is ...the girls...and all what there is around. :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
ToniSamp said:
I see too many links to Cervia's team in this thread, this is spamming. :tongue:
delete them all! :howler: who cares about them...it was only for show how sad some italian girls are :pp

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
il_principe said:
For Viola?
Or did you mean Lippi or Gentile?
No way he's better than Curci. :D
Yeah, I meant Lippi :embarass:

P.S. It's up to you lot now :stuckup:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts