Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
898 Posts
I posle barat lugje da bidam smiren i da zboruvam so vakvi zivotni..Nema nikako so vakvi pleminja sozivot, zatoa cel den vcera i dens probav da vlezam na forumot...:frustrat: :frustrat:

·
Registered
413 Posts
From the komiti forum:

Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.
Does this is considered a hack?! As far as I know this is not a hack. It simply can't connect to its DB. I'm not excluding the possibility that some members overloaded the forum with DenialOfService, but it is not a hack. They had problems with SMF before.

QiShkina, do you have a screenshot of the actual hack if it happened? If not, please do not spread disinformation. Their primary site, www.komiti.com is intact, so no one has gotten to their system.

And BTW, how this thread belongs here?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I just opened this thread to tell you guys what I have heard ... and for giving opinions, like you did!
How come, before they could connect to database and now they cant?
It is a bit confusing.
I just wrote what I have heard from Ballistet forum ... maybe its not true, I cannot give more facts about this.

·
Registered
413 Posts
How come, before they could connect to database and now they cant?
It is a bit confusing.
Their DB is down due to high usage or hardware failure. It happens all the time. Trust me I know. This is definetily not a hack. Usualy when there is a hack or website defacement, the 'author' leaves a message.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well Hacking, doesnt mean that from that moment the web site or forum is ures and u can put messages or change the content of the web site.
Hacking could be flooding with boots and disconect ure database from ure main page, Forum indeed ;)
Take care

·
Registered
413 Posts
As I said, DenialOfService attempt may have been made, but DoS is the simplest and stupidest attack. But I don't think that's the case.

On the other hand, hack literally means to get possesion of someones box and do whatever you want.

Take care

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dos is simplest and stupidest, but when u make dos with 999999 boots and you use some other database cracking programs then we have to do with something else.
Take care again

U

·
0 Posts
Ovaj topic nama vrska i treba cela da se izvadi,, kako prvo ova e forum za ljubitelite na fudbalot a ne e ultra forum,,, zato ne gledam pricina zasto da se otvora posebni topici sto se slucuva na ultra forumite...

I kako drugo baram ja ne sum cerashen tuka i znam zasto odluce da go otvirish ovaj topic,,, ima skriana provokacija vo cela ova rabota.....

Qishkina:

Ti se molam,,, ti se pisuva za Mak fudbal ?? poveli pisuvaj kolku sto sakash !!!! i da se razberime na civiliziran nacin, dodeka imash drugi nameri ti se molam napustigo forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.