Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another FM required

We would like another FM of this forum to assist Bastin and Wakky in their duties.

Please post your nominations in this thread.
The final choice will be made in conjunction with Bastin and Wakky.

I will leave this open till 15th April.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
i nominate kingkobra!!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Jern
Jern
Jern

the one who can slay the mancs :D

and please nominate only ONE person
to be clear

and take into consideration that the FM must be very active
and and it's not important that his posts to be so great as the most important is to protect the Forum's rules

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
cheers for the votes Gentleman,but i don't want it,you wouldn't know how ugly and sick things would become round here if i am given even the slightest bit of power,even on some two bob internet site,i would probably end up as a serial killer or something,do you want horrible crimes done by me on your conscience? that is what would happen :D

and more importantly,i don't want twats on the forums to remind me of my duties as FM,i have made it my forum work to be as obnoxious and ghastly as possible,i do not want anything to compromise my position.

I vote Swift,because i truly love him and want to see him close down every thread opened by Drummer or Kobra,even if they are praising us,just to wind them up. :cool:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
I'd normally suggest Kyo for the job but he's not around lately so Jern looks like a good option ;)

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
so, after Jern withdrew from the FM race

I go straightway to Swift

and Draw your SHAOLIN sword in the faces of the ugly mancs

and be soooooo swift :D

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
cheers for the votes Gentleman,but i don't want it,you wouldn't know how ugly and sick things would become round here if i am given even the slightest bit of power,even on some two bob internet site,i would probably end up as a serial killer or something,do you want horrible crimes done by me on your conscience? that is what would happen :D

and more importantly,i don't want twats on the forums to remind me of my duties as FM,i have made it my forum work to be as obnoxious and ghastly as possible,i do not want anything to compromise my position.

I vote Swift,because i truly love him and want to see him close down every thread opened by Drummer or Kobra,even if they are praising us,just to wind them up. :cool:
thanks jern and fellow arsenal posts, your support measn alot :)

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
I nominate me ;).. I can drive this forum to a ditch :D

DOn't vote Jern or Swift.. they lie about promises :rolleyes:
i promise to create a day care centre for jacko so he can whine there all day for cheap fares :)

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
I nominate me ;).. I can drive this forum to a ditch :D

DOn't vote Jern or Swift.. they lie about promises :rolleyes:
well....the mans got a point..

and top avatar jacko!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts