Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Injuries, why the hell do we seem to be the team with the most injuries every season? After hearing about Diaby now I just think it is too much of a coincidence for this to just be about luck.

Is it our style of play that gets our players injured?

Is it our staff?

Is it Wenger's one true kryptonite when it comes to finding the perfect talents?

Or is it that Jesus wears a Scum United jersey, Allah a Pool jersey, and God a Chav jersey?

Discuss

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
lol, "Allah" means "God" in Arabic. :pp

I don't know the reasons for them, but yes the injuries are difficult to take. However, the fact our injuries always seem to hit the same players (RVP and Rosicky) leads me to believe the others are just unlucky, i.e Eduardo.

Diaby hasn't been the same physically since that thug shattered his ankle.

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Henry is pretty messed up after being with us for such a long time. He's got some dehydrated something or other in his back. We've had plenty of players remain injury free. I'm not going to name them though.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
When you have tiny squad you tend to notice these injuries more. Our depth is a disgrace, to not be able to field one natural wide player as a replacement for either Hleb or Rosicky is pathetic.

If we had a bigger squad to begin with - I'm talking at least five additions to the current number - we wouldn't notice it as much.

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, "Allah" means "God" in Arabic.
:embarass:

Replace Buddha with Allah then everyone is happy.

(Who is the founder of Scientology? Cause he definently wears a Spurs jersey.:ass:)

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
When you have tiny squad you tend to notice these injuries more. Our depth is a disgrace, to not be able to field one natural wide player as a replacement for either Hleb or Rosicky is pathetic.

If we had a bigger squad to begin with - I'm talking at least five additions to the current number - we wouldn't notice it as much.
BINGOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rooney has broken his metatarsal countless times? Scholes missed most of last season and a chunk of this season, Neville, Terry, Drgoba, Lampard, Cech etc etc all missed months of action.

More money=better depth.

Fours years ago when PV4 missed six weeks we had Edu ready to step in for him, if Sol or Kolo were MA we had Keown, even if Henry was MIA we had DB 10, Kanu and Wiltord all able to deputize. Today when Rosicky is out we're forced to start Diaby a CM at LW. It's no secret we're at least four players short of winning the league, hopefully the likes of Vela and any additions made via the transfer market this summer will ensure we do not have to put Kolo between the sticks if Almunia goes down next season.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Injuries, why the hell do we seem to be the team with the most injuries every season?
You haven't met Valencia I see.

Not once, from the start of the season, we've had a complete roster:D
We've got 25 players and usually 5-6 are injured.

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes well Vicente makes Robben look like Bruce Willis from Unbreakable.:pp

Nah but seriously that is why I call you guys the Arsenal of La Liga. Well until this year anyways.:neutral:

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts

Not once, from the start of the season, we've had a complete roster:D
We've got 25 players and usually 5-6 are injured.
lol poor guys. dont worry! we'll take david villa off your hands so you have 1 less injury prone player

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
David Villa is not injury prone, so dream on.

It's only this season he kept getting injured.:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts