Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean what is it 4 games in 9 days?What are players machines.This is an absolute joke it really is.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
AS_Roma83 said:
its a very big joke....just another example of people not knowing how to do their job. 4 games in 9 days is absurd
english FA, come get use to it :howler:

it is crazy anyway, 20 clubs no winter break either.

slavery

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Swiftwilly said:
put me down for some of that slavery :D

but still yes it is a joke the F.A. favoured Newcastle over us ,we have to play twice in two days and they don't.

Newcastle have a full week off until Friday,they have no game this week.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
This is great, France wont win the Euros because their main players will be too tired at the end of the season :D :cool:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Deano said:
This is great, France wont win the Euros because their main players will be too tired at the end of the season :D :cool:
:howler:

while i echo your comments,i obviously don't want to see France in good shape but it's not really good if we have to watch a sub standard International competition again.

i really hope all the best teams play at their hottest,that would be great to see.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Yes you will see that with the other teams ;)

Im sure some of the others can make up for France.

I still think France will qualify from what is a reasonable easy group for such a team, but once they get to the later stages, they may find it tough. COnsidering almost the whole team is still left in European competition this year :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts