Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unless massive public outcry convinces otherwise, I am resigning as thread starter. Best to go out with a convincing winning record but it is obvious that even my massive mojo cannot do anything to help a team that plays like the Milan of last Sunday.

Let's take nominations for the next thread guru and may he/she carry on the winning tradition.

Forza Milan

:proud:

·
THE
14,123 Posts
Ah, get lost. everything is your fault.

:)
You can pm me bambinas name, if you don't mind my curiousity.

·
Registered
45,387 Posts
You guys need Haroon. ;)

·
Administrator
52,991 Posts
Abu broke you! :shades: HE BROKE YOU ASS :proud: :party:

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Who the f*ck is Abu?

Injuries and a sorry overall effort broke it. My mojo remains intact and as potent as ever. :stuckup:

·
Administrator
52,991 Posts
Abu is our legendary designated thread starter, he has been doing it longer then you, you're just a flash in the pan as I allways thought :stuckup:

I propose the true thread starter that should have been from the get go, Jani :star:

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Unless massive public outcry convinces otherwise, I am resigning as thread starter. Best to go out with a convincing winning record but it is obvious that even my massive mojo cannot do anything to help a team that plays like the Milan of last Sunday.

Let's take nominations for the next thread guru and may he/she carry on the winning tradition.

Forza Milan

:proud:
I vote for Jani :)

and good bye to your sir!

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmmm, typical football reaction. Guy puts in loyal and solid service to the cause, hits a rought spot and then everybody is happy he has left. Same shit Carlo will get when he finally leaves.

·
Registered
45,387 Posts
Hmmm, typical football reaction. Guy puts in loyal and solid service to the cause, hits a rought spot and then everybody is happy he has left. Same shit Carlo will get when he finally leaves.
:howler: I'm sure there are people who appreciate your efforts, Dae.

I know I do. :)

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I'm just tired of doing it and since the streak is clearly over might as well let somebody else give it a go. I vote for anyone BUT Jani. ;)

·
Registered
13,397 Posts

I'm just tired of doing it and since the streak is clearly over might as well let somebody else give it a go. I vote for anyone BUT Jani. ;)
I vote for no one but you. I've done a few Uefa & Coppa, but it has all gone downhill:moan:

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It has gone all down hill, hasn't it? Hopefully we come back strong after the winter break. WE often do.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
It has gone all down hill, hasn't it? Hopefully we come back strong after the winter break. WE often do.
I posted the Uefa game, now you can post the next Serie A :)

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
True.

·
Scudetto
23,386 Posts
The pressure is intense :scared:

I will only accept my duties for matches after the winter break :stuckup:

Consider the Udinese game your farewell match, similar to that of Billy Costacurta in 2007 :proud:

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Dae, you're a coword :stuckup:

:D

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
1 - 20 of 54 Posts