Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this deal is infact reality then it´s a smart move by Cragnotti. Fiore and Gianni have everything to win next season and less pressure then most players to do so since they are playing in a team not expected to perfrom ( e.g winning Lo Scudetto or any other big title ).

Fiore will be a permanent fixture in Gli Azzuri since there is no other player like him in italy ( FOR VERDI I MEAN ITALIAN PLAYER CAPICE :) ). Giannichedda is a different kind of player and I haven´t really paid attention to him before - not in that way.

I´m wondering if this deal means that Veron will be out of here next season - if so then it´s a shame and I will be very surprised since he´s our playmaker and more. Veron - Crespo - Lopez will surely be a trio that´ll stick together and bond tightly - what happens if Veron feels betrayed by Lazio´s recent actions ?? Will he sway Crespo - Lopez ??

Ok that´s paranoia talking and I´m sure that Lazio could play both Veron and Fiore in the same 11 with no real trouble but it´s not so probable :) Fiore could even be stuck on the right wing and that would be overkill/underuse.

The Fiore deal could also be a financial one - Fiore might grow in value if he does really well during the WC qualifications and the coming season in Serie A.

I suspect that Veron will be out of here next season and that Fiore will take his place - sad but probably true :(
However the season is long and Veron might start liking/loving Lazio :) let´s hope so - he´s in a leauge of his own.

The words of Micaud ( short version ): My playing role model = Veron :)

I

·
0 Posts
That deal is done!!
For those who don't trust CALCIOMERCATO, can read it at "SS Lazio Sito Ufficiale".

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
i don't think Fiore nor Giannichedda will play a lot this season.
It's a good deal for the long term though. Fiore may get his minutes, though i would find it difficult to believe on Giannichedda.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i am so happy to see cragnotti do all this smart dealing. fiore and gianchedda will be huge for lazio, but as svennis has said, my worry is about veron. he is my favorite player in the world and it would greatly hurt me if he is sold even if he has his breakthrough year. for me, it could be 2 things. either cragnotti has bought fiore so he could sell him for higher price after this season. or he could be ready to sell veron for a huge price and bring in fiore. veron's passport might be an issue.

I will pray to god that veron stays in lazio for many years to come and become the world's best as a lazio player.

FORZA VERON!
FORZA LAZIO!!

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Well this is my understanding of the deal!!
We have bought Giannichedda for $21mil and Fiore for $23mil however they will be loaned out to Udinese for next season and be presented to Lazio in the 2001/2002 season!! We will get $3mil for each player from Udinese for the loan!!

I also think that the purchasing of Gianichedda could mean el cholo is out after this season. However is it just me or was Gianichedda quite expensive if you compare him with Fiores price? Or maybe that wos their buy out clauses :) I really like this deal and we will hope that it will be beneficial for the team where Veron stays or leaves :)

Other transfers that have been completed are that Giampiero Pinzi and Simone Mazzei 92 youth team stars) have been sold to Udinese for a total of $7mil. i find no sense in doing that deal!! Maybe they will be the next gianichedda and fiore :)

The other transfer thats 100% is we have bought Emanuele Pesaresi for $6mil and given part exchange Dario Marcolin for $5. So we will pay Sampdoria $1mil cash!!
I like this deal, even if Pesaresi doesnt do that well hes still young and cant be worse than Marcolin :)

FORZALAZIO!

I

·
0 Posts
I would like to support your ideas "argentina" but seems like either one of them on the way... I'd say Veron is... Although, Fiore said today that he would like to play with Veron!!! and they can share duties on the field playing at the same time. So, maybe it is really 3-5-2... We need a great defender in this case though. And we can get somebody for Salas. Am I right...? If we can get another good and relatively young defender we can be unstoppable.

Just think about it Nedved-Lopez-Crespo-Veron-Fiore on the field at the very same moment!!!

H

·
0 Posts
Fiore

I suggest Lazio keep FIORE if you want to Trophy
Fiore shows a little bit of italian hopes tofind another BAGGIO-like figure, along with Pirlo...
keep FIORE

FORZA BAGGIO
FORZA ITALIA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts